chapter 13: erin wakes up :)

omg hi okay so this chapter is going to be a LOT OF FLUFFF:) because who doesn't love cute coupley stuff.

erins pov:

I am awake. I shutter my eyes open and realize ive been in fred's room, sleeping in his bed. not that im mad, but I know ive worried him. as I sit up, I realize that im still in the same clothes I was wearing when I was tortured. I had on and on nightmares about that night. about what he would've done to me if fred wouldn't have saved me: becoming a death eater or being tortured until the worst thing death.

as I try to get out of bed,

"OW" I yelped. hopefully everyone didn't hear me. I forgot about the scars, the bruises everywhere on my body: the word liar being clawed into my arm by bellatrix's teeth, the cuts on my body where she stabbed me and cut me. the pain from the curse still inside my body. my feet dangle off the side of the bed, where I cannot physically move. I want to call for fred but I don't think he'll hear me.

here goes nothing.

i put my arms on the bed and pry myself up, knowing the pain will kick in almost immediately.

"mmm ow" i whisper shouted. i was able to stand myself up and walk to the bathroom to do my business. i look around and there's nobody here. where did everyone go? i finish brushing my teeth and what not so i decide to go downstairs and make some breakfast. i grab the eggs and start cooking them when i heard the door swing open. i quickly turn around and there he was. freddie.

"e-erin?" he started to tear up a bit.

i smiled a little. "hi baby." he picked me up and i winced a little.

"oh im sorry. here." he sat me on the table and began to finish my eggs and toasts for me and put it on a plate. he poured me some orange juice and set the food beside me. he put his hand on my thigh and caressed my cheek.

"first off" he gave me a passionate kiss that i have been wanting for a while now. "first off hi" he smiled. i smiled and kissed him again, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"how are you feeling?" he asked, looking worried at me. I looked down and my arm had many bruises and liar. he picked up my arm and pecked it with kisses. I couldn't help but giggle and accidentally snort.

"it was rough getting out of bed. my whole upper body feels so sore and wore out. which I can understand because ive been sleeping for a long time but yeah." I walked over to the counter and grabbed a bottle of pain medication the healers gave me when fred brought me home. I walked behind fred and wrapped my arms around him and snuggled up to him, taking in his amazing scent.

"freddie. where is everyone?"

"they all had to go out and do something but didn't inform me because they wanted me to stay and take care of you when you woke up. so we have the whole house to ourselves for about a day or two." I sighed in relieved because even though I loved and missed everyone, I did miss my alone time with fred. so it just being us, sounded nice.

I finished my breakfast and sat back on the counter as fred being a gentlemen, he took my plate and cleaned up. I wanted to get on the couch so I tried getting up but he got to me first and picked me up, my legs wrapped around his torso and my arms wrapped around his neck. he brung me to the couch and laid me down, still connected to him.

"baby can you let go so I can change?" he pleaded.

"nope." I smirked.

"fine." he picked me up once again and sat on the couch, leaving me to straddle his lap. he moved a piece of hair out of my way and kissed me. this kiss was gentle and full of love, not lust. ive only been dating fred for about four months now, but man I have fell in love with this man. :)

"I love you." he replied.

I my cheeks started to turn a shade of pink.

"I love you too." he took my arm in his hand and examined it. I knew he was scared because of what happened to me, no matter how many times I try and tell him that im okay, he still worries. as he looks at my arm, I feel a tear fall on my arm.

"whats wrong freddie why are you crying?" I tilted his head up using my bad arm, but I didn't care about the pain.

he mumbles I promised id protect you but I couldn't hear him. I asked him to repeat it.

"I promised myself that day in snape's class when you fell asleep on me, not giving a care in the world if he seen it or not, I promised myself that I would protect you from anything. after blaise and pucey, I couldn't stand to see you hurt anymore. so I promised myself that I would do anything to keep you out of harms way. but I failed. if only I had made you sleep in my room that night, you wouldn't be in this stage right now. im so sorry erin im so-"

I cut him off before he could say anymore he was sobbing. I pulled him close to my chest and slowly rocked him, hoping to calm down.

"shh shh shh hey none of this is your fault. we didn't know this would happen." I kissed the top of his head.

he kept quietly sobbing into my chest until he fell into a light sleep. I cant believe he's been blaming himself for me getting kidnapped. I slowly move his legs on the couch and put a blanket over him before giving him a kiss on the lips. I quietly went up the stairs and got him some clothes to change into: some black shorts and a black and white tee shirt with palm trees on it (early Christmas gift:). I put the clothes downstairs in front of him before heading back upstairs once again to take me a nap.

fred's pov:

I wake up and shes gone. no. not again. I sit up and I see some clothes on the table in front of me. my favorite black shorts and a shirt I never seen before. there was a note as well

you said you needed to change. also happy really early Christmas.

ps im in your bed if needed.

I felt a lot better knowing where she was. I quickly changed and ran upstairs to the bedroom to see the most gorgeous woman sitting in my bed. i decide to get in with her so i walked towards my bed

"any room for me darling" i asked.

she made room for me and i laid behind her. she laid on my chest and scratched my arms  as i played with her hair. i closed my eyes when she said

"freddie," she mumbled.

"yes baby" i replied. she turned over so her stomach was in between my legs.

"do you think they'll come back for me. they said i was like really powerful, i don't even know what powers i have. what if i really am a bad person like they said? maybe i should've been a slytherin-" i cut her off

"first of all, i don't know maybe. second of all then we will find out your powers and work with you on them. third, don't ever think you should be in that house with the ugly slimy gits. they deserve to be where they are. but you. you my sweetheart are a angel from Heaven. okay?" she nodded and turned to the side so i could hold her. i played with her hair and whispered cute things in her ear while i kissed her all over her neck and her head.

damn i love with this girl🥺😘