chapter 6: baby im here

erins dream:

"your so freaking ugly i don't even know why i dated you" a voice yelled at me then threw me on the ground. i sat there in pain and sorrow. a boy just threw me on the floor.

"blaise baby, i'm sorry- i'll do whatever i have to do"

"just leave" he blurted not even a second later.

"w-what" "it's midnight"

"does it look like i care. we're done we're over get the flip out of my dorm room right now" he yelled grabbing my arm and throwing me out of his dorm and slamming the door. all i could do was cry on my way back to my dorm.

dream ends

'no stay away!" i yelled not realizing i was dreaming. i was running from blaise. he was chasing me after i found him sleeping with pansy parkinson. he found me and pinned me on the wall. not realizing i was jumping and moving all around in the bed next to fred.

i woke up sweating and shaking. thankfully i didn't wake fred. i was so scared. i stood up and got dressed.

uh why was i in only a bra and my underwear

i put fred's jumper on and sat by the window looking outside placing my hand on the window looking at all the snowflakes falling. it was truly beautiful. i heard quiet groaning from fred's bed.

"e-erin" he said half asleep. his sleepy voice was so hot. omg i cant

he sat up and seen me by the window. he stood up and sat by me.

"now why are you over here by the cold window when you can be in our warm cozy bed" i turned to look at him slightly smiling, then turn to a frown. my eyes were dried from my tears and he must have seen it.

"have you been crying love"

i stayed quiet.

"erin please talk to me. baby i'm here" he pulled me into a gentle hug, letting me know i was safe. which i always felt safe in fred's hugs but i was still scared from my nightmare.

"i had a nightmare" i whispered into his chest. he frowned thinking he knew what the nightmare was about.

"was it about blai-"

"no please don't say his name" i whimpered into his chest. he nodded in agreement and started playing with my hair and humming to me. i slowly drifted off to sleep into fred's arms. a part of me wishes he would go ahead and ask me out but i know he wants to make it perfect.

the next morning...

the next morning i woke up in fred's bed again and i got dressed and gave fred a peck on the cheek before heading to my dorm before breakfast. i walked in and woke angie and hermoine up telling them it's time for breakfast.

we got to the corridor to the great hall when i seen him. ugh.

blaise with katie bell. oh heck no. he was fixing hair behind her ear, the same thing he did to me before he used me.

"oh heck no" i walked away from the girls and walked up to katie. blaise seen me and rolled his eyes.

"you really think your gonna woo her do you blaise"

"what's she talking about blaise"

"katie what i'm talking about is he did the exact thing to me which he is doing to you. he will pretend like he likes you and then he'll use you as a sex toy and tell you not to say a word. and then he'll show off all your nudes and your body to his friends completely making you feel uncomfortable" at this point the twins are behind me without me noticing and everyone is seeing this.

"and when you confront him he'll tell you he doesn't know what your talking about. he's a complete player and doesn't deserve you kind heart" katie looked absolutely disgusted at him and walked away thanking me.

"really erin what was that for!"

"i'm not gonna let my friends get played and used like you used me"

"you bit**" my right cheek started hurting, indicating he slapped me.

"you don't deserve anything you piece of trash" i slapped him back. he retaliated and threw me on the floor and started to try and kick me. i hit my head on the floor really hard knocking me out. i heard mumbled punches and yelling. someone picked me up but i fell asleep before i could see who it was.

fred's pov

i cant believe blaise just hit her. as soon as she hit the ground george went after him, yelling and punching him to the ground. i ran over to erin her head was slowly growing a bruise. she doesn't deserve this. she's a woman, she should be treated like a queen, not being thrown around and slapped like a toy. she's not a toy she's a human being with emotions and feelings. she laid her chest on me as i took her to madam pomfrey. i promised to protect her and i failed. how could i.