chapter 12: waiting. . .

fred's pov:

my sweet innocent baby. shes been asleep for almost a full day now. i know its normal but she should be waking up soon. i sit by her bed, holding her hand, kissing it, hoping she'll wake up. i haven't slept, taken a shower, or even eaten cause im so scared to be away from her. last time that happened, she got kidnapped and tortured. i run my hands over the scar on her arm that says liar on it. i hated every moment in that horrible place for her. she sounded so scared for her life. i would take her place any minute if i could.

"erin if you can hear me, please wake up. i need you. im barely making it here without you." i said, trying not to cry. george walked in and saw me crying on her hand.

"fred mate, you need to take a shower, get some sleep, eat something. this isn't good for you and you know it." he explained.

"no im not leaving her side. last time that happened she got kidnapped. im not leaving her side ever again. im just gonna wait until she wakes up."

george sighed.

"look fred. ill stay here while you go eat, shower and get some sleep. okay i won't leave her side." i looked up at george and agreed and i slowly let go of her hand, immediately needing the feeling of her hand again as i left the room. i went and ate a sandwich, took a shower, and got a couple of hours of sleep in ginny's room. when i woke up it was almost 2 am. i slowly went back into me and george's room and saw he was asleep in the chair next to erin. i woke him up and told him to get some sleep so he got up and went and got into his bed and i stayed next to my girl, waiting for her to wake up.

the second and third day was basically the same. I was loosing my mind while she was in my room. I cant even sleep in there without worrying about her. shes been in the same spot in my bed for the past three days now. I want to move her so I can sleep with her but I don't want to hurt her. what if shes dead. is she dead?

"no shes not dead mate." george walked up to me. how can he read my mind.

dude you forgot we are twins, and was sharing a womb together.

oh right. man I need her to be okay georgie. I don't think I can live without her. I know its only been a couple days but, I need her man.

I know bro. but look, shes not dead look. you can see her chest moving up and down. shes breathing, she may not have her eyes open and running her little mouth like she normally does, but she'll be okay.

thanks george. when he started to walk away, I needed him again.

georgie. . .

yeah. . .

you-know-who says she has powers?

yeah I think draco said that.

you see how she slowly moves when we talk to each other like this?

yeah. . . that's pretty cool

what if she can hear everything were saying?

that would be freaking awesome. try it. see if it works and let me know. I love you mate

I love you too georgie.

I sat beside her, holding her hand. hoping this will work.

"here goes nothing. . ."

erin. baby can you hear me?

f-fred?

I gasped and let go. "holy shit that worked!" I chuckled.

are you okay?

im fine freddie. your not. I hear the way george and you talk. your miserable.

you've been my main priority since I carried you out of malfoy manor

freddie, im fine. Im just asleep, im resting my body. but one cool thing is, while im asleep, I can move around like a ghost so while you've been here with me: crying, waiting, and what not, ive been right by you. ive been lurking all over the house. everyone misses you.

and I miss you. I miss your laugh, your kisses. everything about you.

oh don't tell me your getting all emotional on me now are ya.

hehe. really baby. I love you and I miss you a lot.

I miss you too baby. I love you.

what I didn't know was that george heard everything. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and I let go of her hand, slowly. I walked downstairs and george was there waiting for me. wanting to know everything.

"you know georgie."

"whats that freddie."

"what if us talking to ourselves with our minds is a secret thing we do. well erin will know too but the rest cant know. and we can mess with them." I hit his arm.

"that's gonna cause a lot of mischief, fred. . . im in." he smirked.

erins pov:

ooo im so gonna mess with them whenever I wake my stupid body up. ughhh.