chapter 14: the nightmare

⚠️ possible smut⚠️

it's been a little over a week since i woke up. i feel a lot better but worse. like i'm happy i'm alive and stuff but it feels like bellatrix needs to be shown that i'm not to be messed with. hermione harry ginny ron and the twins have been helping me figure out what powers i have. so far i have figured out that i can read people's mind like when me and fred talked. I can talk to the dead and living using only our brains. i even figured out that i'm a parseltongue with all animals. so far i've talked to a otter and a dog. it's pretty cool. we haven't figured out anything else yet. me and fred have spent a lot of time together. he's been taking me on these cute little dates and we would wake up each other some nights from one of us getting water and then ended up making out on the couch for about an hour. but something was off about this night. i had a very scary nightmare tonight. i never have nightmares.

the nightmare:

"come back here. i'm not finished with you." bellatrix yelled as i ran throughout the ministry of magic. i ran as fast as i could, throwing as many spells as i possibly could trying to weaken her.

"CRUCIO!" she yelled and i fell down immediately. wincing in pain. my body felt as if a knife was being stabbed inside my chest on each part of my body. she started laughing and walked up to me with her wand. she grabbed her knife from her side and put it against my neck. i was terrified for my life at the moment. who else wouldn't be?

"what happened? cant talk anymore? tell me erin, does it hurt? being in so much pain. so much pain it makes you want to die just so you don't feel the pain anymore." as she said that she drug her knife down my neck. pushing it into my skin. making me feel even more pain.

"GOD PLEASE STOP PLEASE!"i screamed. she just continued to laugh and cut. tears are coming down like a waterfall.

"THIS IS FOR BETRAYING OUR KIND! YOU LET THAT BLOOD TRAITOR GET AWAY ALIVE?!" i couldn't respond but just keep trying to get some relief. her knife was down to my stomach and blood was pouring out.

" FRED ISN'T A BLOOD TRAITOR. HES MY BOYFRIEND! AND I LOVE HIM!"

she looked at me shocked.

"pfft. love. you don't LOVE anyone your too stubborn and ugly and stupid to love someone and have someone love you back."

i spat at her. she backed up when she felt the saliva go on her.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH! i think this'll do the trick. GREYBACK! bring forth the hostage."

and at that moment i felt so weak. there he was. my fred. blood everywhere on his face. hands tied to his back. tears falling down. he woke up and saw me.

"e-erin."

"f-freddie?" i whispered. a tear fell down my cheek. i couldn't stand to see him like this.

bellatrix got her wand out and pointed it at him.

NO

"AVADA KADAVRA!"

and there he was. dead in front of my face. laying on the floor.

"NO NO NOO! FRED!" i tried to eagerly to break free of the chains but i just couldn't.

bellatrix came up to me and had her knife up to my throat again.

"here you itsy bitsy baby. i'm gonna give you the satisfaction of looking at your boyfriend while you bleed out."

"no. please. just kill me. nooo. FRED WAKE UP! PLEASE!"

she then slapped me in the face therefore making my blood boil. i couldn't do anything from the blood oozing out of me and being tied up. i felt myself getting woozy. i heard bellatrix call someone over to me. i soon seen it was none other than lucius malfoy. she ordered him to punch me until i had no more breaths or pulse.

PUNCH*
PUNCH*

more blood coming out. i felt more dizzy.

PUNCH*
PUNCH*
PUNCH*

then came nagini and voldemort. i couldn't feel anything anymore. everything felt so buzzed out. then i seen it. he ordered her to feed on me.

"n-n-no pl-pleas-please"

nightmare over:

i woke up breathing very heavily. i look around to see fred peacefully sleeping beside me in the bed. george was also asleep in his bed. my whole body was shaking. i slowly got up and went downstairs to try and breathe. my breathing started to hitch very badly and i couldn't catch my breath. i started hyperventilating when i heard a door open and shut quietly. i couldn't think of what to do before they seen me. i started quietly crying.

"darling?" fred? oh great fred's gonna see me as a mess. again.

i sniffled and wiped my eyes as he seen me, on the floor, shaking. his eyes widened and then softened as he sat on the floor with me. he held me in his arms as i quietly sobbed and tried to catch my breath. then he started to rub circles in my back.

"hey darling. it's freddie okay. i love you okay. i love you. your at my house. breathe my love. breathe." he started doing breathing exercises trying to get me to breathe. my breathing started to finally get better as fred started to slowly rock me in his arms. he picked me up and brought me to the couch and laid me in his lap, still slowly rocking me.

"are you okay princess?" he asked, still looking tired but awake enough to worry about me.

"yeah i think i'm okay."

"what happened? i heard you bolt from the bed."

i gulped.

"um i had a really bad nightmare and it really scared me."

after a little while of explaining my dream to fred, he couldn't keep his mouth closed from his worry. he took me into a deep long hug. i soaked in his smell and his warmth real quick.

"it's gonna be okay. everything will be okay. she's not coming after you again. and if she does i'll be your knight and shining armor." he giggled. he kissed me on top of my head and started humming until i almost fell asleep. i looked up at him and smiled, before leaning in and connecting our lips together. we moved in sync. i was getting more flustered and turned on by the second. i started to slowly grind my hips on his lap, earning a groan or two out of fred's lips. then he started massaging my thighs and i couldn't help but let a low moan come out of my mouth.

"wait wait- don't you think we should wait? i mean are you feeling okay to do anything, love. i wont do anything you don't want me to do."

i smiled causing myself to blush.

"i want to do this freddie. i want you." i kissed him and slowly bit his lip.

"okay then." he moved my hair away from my neck and started to leave kisses and marks on my neck leading to my collarbone. my hands found my way to his hair and gently pulled. he started to guide my hips and i let out a loud moan. i suddenly felt something being pushed into my mouth.

"i would love to continue this if my girlfriend could keep her voice down. no matter how bad i wanna hear those sounds." he softly said into my ear, then nibbling on my earlobe and continued to attack my neck as he then moved down to my chest.