chapter 7: we need a distraction

erins pov:

so a lot of stuff has happened over the last little bit: fred finding out i was cutting, me getting hit by zabini, harry getting his name called for the triwizard tournament, harry completing the first task. i've been so stressed. i need a night off. a distraction. i woke up and went to freshen up: i took a shower, did my skincare, brushed my teeth, and then got dressed. the girls were up by then. hermoine seen that i looked upset.

"erin, you okay"

"yeah i'm okay i just realized how stressful this past little bit of school has been. i need a distraction"

angelina popped her head out of the bathroom door.

"1 word: PARTY" me and hermoine giggled but we agreed that it was a good idea. after we got ready we headed down the stairs to find a certain lot of boys: george, fred, and ron.

i'm gonna put it that ron and hermoine are dating bc why not 🤗😂

ron took hermoine's hand and walked with her to breakfast and the twins did the same for me and angelina. fred took my hand and kissed the back of it and wrapped me into a tight hug. he pecked me on the lips and we walked to breakfast. i knew the day after a boy has drama about hitting a girl, somethings gonna be said.

"okay guys so erin had this great idea to throw a party tonight in the common room, so we need to prepare and make sure we cast a silencing charm so nobody hears how loud we are" we all laughed. everyone was talking about how they could help until they randomly stopped. they looked behind me. that could only mean one thing: blaise freaking zabini.

"hey uh erin can we uh talk" he looked shy.

"blaise i mean this with all honesty. no. we cannot because how do i know ur not gonna bit me again like you did yesterday"

"i didn't mean to hit-"

i moved the hair out of my face to show him the bruise he left. he gasped.

"i am so so-"

"save it zabini. i don't want ur pity. i don't want to meet you in the halls, i don't want to talk to you. i'm so freaking done with you blaise, you don't know how to treat someone RIGHT. you used me, showed my nudes to ur friends and then when we were alone you told me to be a 'good slut and you'll be rewarded' i dont wanna be a slut, i wanna be A WOMAN! i'm not an object, i have a heart, and i have a brain, and i have a clenched right hand so if you don't want to get another black eye, i suggest you wobble yourself back to the slytherin table where you belong you git" i think i was so mad literal smoke was coming out of my ears. but he boils my blood the way he talks, walks, anything basically.

fred came up beside me and took me to an empty classroom that we could find.

he sat me on one of the desks and put his hands on my thighs.

"breathe. it's okay your okay"

i took a deep breathe and immediately calmed down.

"there you go, my love" he kissed the top of my forehead, making me blush. he caressed my cheek with his hand.

"look i know you've been under a lot of pressure and with everything that's going on lately, i know. but i cant wait any longer. i realize our time is special and maybe limited. i wanted to make this right and have it all perfect but i need to do this" he smiled and i was starting to get worried.

"fred. what's going on"

"erin i love you so much and not as a best friend just. will you be my girlfriend? if not it's okay i'll just go and-" i shut him up by kissing him gently.