Making Mistakes... Again

Alex POV

So you know how my dad and I are on good terms now. Well, I feel like that's about to change. You see, the whole thing started when Violet and I went to the mall. ( Violet is my best friend). Anyway, we were just shopping around and seeing what on sale when Violet saw the hair salon.  She then said to dye the two sides of my hair as a dare. I said okay of course not thinking of the consequences. It took around two hours and when the lady was done with my hair I realized I made a HUGE mistake. The worsts things were number 1. I didn't tell my dad yet so he didn't know and number 2. It was noticeable so I was in for it. I was freaking out and that's where we are in the present time. In  Violets car ready to drop me at my house. 

" So, what are you going to tell your dad." I don't know," I said truthfully. I freaking out about what he was going to say. I was so scared. He was probably going to scold me for being so irresponsible. By the time I was done talking to myself, we were already at my house. We pulled into the driveway and I unbuckled. " Well, good luck," Violet smiled sadly. I smiled back. " Hey, it's alright, the worst he could do is ground me."  " Bye then, see you at school." She backed the car up and drove down the street. I was really scared. Did I mention how scared I am. Anyway, I walked through the door to hear moaning. I stopped in my tracks. 

I tipped-towed quietly trying not to make any sounds. What I saw made me gasp. My dad was doing the nasty with Elizabeth. ( His girlfriend). Did I mention they were doing it on the couch. Yeah, it was nasty. I tried to get that vision out of my head. I cleared my throat. They jumped and tried to cover themselves. " Well, seems like you kids are having fun, let me not get in your way," I said smirking. " A-Alex, I thought you w-were at the mall," Tom said with eyes big. Elizabeth just seemed to be embarrassed and looked away.  " I was but Violet just dropped me off." " I'll just go," I said trying not to laugh. " Oh, don't forget to use protection," I said giving them one last smirk. 

Turns out my dad didn't even notice my hair. I guess I freaked out over nothing.

A/N

Hey guys. Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it was short. I always love you guys and keep being strong. Bye and see you in the next chapter. BYE