I wonder

I'm not the one to complain but, I wonder how things are going to be from now on. I mean, my new "dad" is a well-known celebrity. I wonder how people are going to react when they find out he has a daughter. Will they accept me as they did with him or will they push me away.

I walk down the stairs to find my dad drinking a cup of tea. " Goodmorning," I said while taking a seat right beside him. " Morning," he replied still looking at his phone. " Uh, Dad,"  I asked nervously. " Hmhm," he said now looking at me. " How are people going to react when they find out that you have a daughter." " Well, I'm not really sure how I'm going to tell them yet either."

" We could do a youtube video," I said not even sure. " Hey, that's a great idea." He said while setting up his phone. " Are- um are you sure you want them to know you have a daughter," I asked waiting for his answer. " Why not, love," he asked confused. " They might not accept me." " Alex, they will love you, I won't understand if they don't," he said while crouching down to my level. " Your smart, beautiful, kind, and the best daughter ever," he said while staring me dead in the eye. " Thank's," while blushing. " Are you ready," he asked me. " Ok, ready," I replied still a little nervous. " Ok, 3,2,1," he counted down. " Hey, guys, welcome back to my youtube channel." " You might be wondering who I have right next to me," he said while pointing to me. " This is my daughter." " Hi," I said while blushing.

After we ended the video we sat down on the couch, snuggled and watched Spider-man far from home