A day with dad

Alex's POV

Today is the day when I get to spend the whole day with my dad!!! I'm so excited. He's always busy. Either doing interviews or getting tackled by a mob of fans. But today, we get to do whatever we want.

I took a shower did my makeup got dresses, ( Picture above and yes, I have pants on, come on people). I then went downstairs to find my dad cooking breakfast.  " Goodmorning," I said while taking a seat. " Goodmorning love," he replied while smiling. " So, what are we doing today." " Whatever you want." " Really," I asked excitedly. " Of course, today's your day." " Thank you, thank you," I screamed, jumping up and down.

" So what do you have in mind," he asked me while putting eggs on a plate. " Um, I really haven't thought about it." Back at the orphanage, no one ever really asked me what I want. " Could we go to the park." " Of course love." We ate breakfast and talked. Then we headed to the park.

We had an amazing time. Some girls came over to us and asked for his autograph. I usually don't mind fans but, today it really bugged me. I ran out of the crowd and ran all the way home. I slammed my door and jumped on my bed and cried. It had to happen today. I then took out my diary.

Dear Friend,

Today started out great, but of course, people had to go ruin it. It's not fair. I may sound childish right now but, you would feel the way I do. Thanks for listening. Until next time.

I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it and found my dad standing there holding his arms open wide. I hug the life out of him. " I'm sorry," I said crying into his chest. " No, it's my fault," he said pushing me gently off of him and looking me in the eye.

We snuggled and watched Toy Story. Maybe this day wasn't so bad after all.

A/N

So glad I'm making this story for you guys. Love you. Stay strong.