Why just why?

I'm usually called trouble. I don't try to but, it just happens you know. I just started school and as I imagined, it was crap. Popular girls were snotty. Jocks were flirty. Nerds were nerdy. But for me, I was an outcast. I didn't fit in and was always bullied on. This girl named Ella, she was giving me trouble about where I sat and it was my first day!!!!!!!!!!!

She would keep bugging me and at lunchtime, she poured her smoothie on me. I wasn't going to cry though, ( I don't cry in front of people, only when I'm by myself). I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, and told myself it was going to be ok. Right then I wasn't too sure it was going to be ok but I just shrugged it off and went on with my day. I haven't told Tom yet and I don't plan on it either.

I was sitting in math class minding my own business bored out of my mind when the girl right next to me said, " Hi my name is Violet, what's yours." " My name is Alex," I replied still looking at the teacher. " Cool, wait a second, you're the girl from tom holland's youtube video." " Yeah that's me," I said cooly. " You want to hang out after school," she asked. " Sure," I replied. 

We hung out and I got to know a lot about  Violet. She really likes to skateboard. We're best friend's now and we have a lot in common. We hang out a lot but there's still one problem. Ella. Things went from bad to worse to horrible. She would push me against the locker's and would hurt me physically and mentally. 

One day when I was opening my locker she pushed my shoulder which made me smash into the lockers. She kicked my side and said, " Why did tom holland adopt you, you're so ugly and stupid." I know what she was saying was untrue. Well, I just shoved her back. " Ella, I'm seriously allergic to BIG UGLY JERKS," I yelled at her. I was done with her stupid little games. She slapped me and my head whipped the other way. That actually really hurt. I punched her right in the eye. I wonder how that feels. She tackled me and I fell on the cold hard floor. A group of kids had formed a small circle around us.

The principle came rushing toward us and the group of kids separated like the red sea. He grabbed me off of Ella and lead us to the office. He called both of our parents. See I don't try to get in trouble but sometimes it just happens. Ella and I were glaring at each other the whole time.

Tom's POV

I was sitting on the couch when my phone rang. I answered it.

T: Hello

P: Hello Mr. Holland, this is Stoneybrook's principle

T: Oh, hi is there a problem

P: Yes, your daughter got in a fight with another student

T: Oh, do you need me to come  pick her up?

P: Yes, and she is also suspended for a week

T: Ok. Thank you

End of the phone call

I was fuming with anger. I hoped in the car drove to the school. She is so in it for when she gets home.

Alex's POV

I was still waiting for my dad to arrive. I am so in it when I get home. My dad came walking in pretty mad and looked at me. He can look scary when he wants to be. I took all the stuff from my locker and walked down the steps of Stoneybrook High. I glanced back for a moment and then went in the car.

" I'm sorry," I said nervously. He didn't say anything. He just kept looking at the road with an angry expression on his face. It was quite the whole way back home. It was really awkward. When we got home I sat on the couch waiting to hear my lecture.

" I can't believe you fought another kid," he yelled at me which made me jump. He usually never yells. " I get a call from the principal, telling me that my daughter, MY DAUGHTER, got in a fight with another kid," he screamed at me. " How is THAT supposed to make me feel." I didn't answer but I could feel tears coming. " That wasn't a rhetorical question young lady," he yelled. " I don't know," I yelled back. " You don't know how it feels to be bullied by someone because your perfect," I screamed at him tears pouring down my face. " Alexandra Marie Holland, GO TO YOUR ROOM." "I HATE YOU," I screamed in his face. I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door.

" We do not slam doors," Tom yelled downstairs. I was sobbing so hard I could barely breathe. I didn't know what to feel. There were so many emotions going through my body. I decided to take out my old friend and explain everything that had happened today.

Author

Can you guess who her friend is? Well, you're just going to have to wait until the next chapter. Goodbye until then lovely people!!!