One More

So remember the time I walked in on my dad and his girlfriend ( Elizabeth) having you know what. Well, a couple of days later Elizabeth was vomiting and feeling nauseous. Turns out she was knocked up. That's right, knocked up. My dad was the father. So I'm going to be a big sister. But there's one problem. I'm not that thrilled. I don't want dad to forget about me.  

You see, before I came to the orphanage, my mom was a single mom. My dad left when I was 5. I don't really remember much about him though. He would take me for ice cream and go to the park. That's until everything went downhill for my parent's relationship. They started fighting and arguing all the time.  Sometimes even a little physical. I didn't like seeing my parents fight. I mean........... no one would.

My mom was a single mom working late shiffs at the cafe she worked in. I would always eat by myself. I would walk home by myself. It was hard being by myself all the time. But in the midst of all that was going on, she still seemed to have time for me. Always paid the bills on time. Always reminded me of how much she loved me.

Until that one day. The day I dread most. The day I got a phone call from the hospital. She had died in a fatal car crash. No one survived the crash. Including my mom. I was then brought to the orphanage. I remember that day. The worst day ever. She always reminded me that she loved me every day. I wish I had told her the same.

I will never forget her. She's the reason why I'm here today.

I LOVE YOU, MOM!

A/N

Hey guys! You guys are amazing. Thank you for reading my story. I keep getting notifications. It's usually someone who read my story or voted for a chapter. I still can't believe we're at 4.3K reads. WOW. 

Can you guys do me a favor and write in the comments. I always want to hear your thoughts and ideas. Anyway, when we get through half of the pregnancy, we're going to have a list. I want you to think of the gender and any baby names you can think of. Remember, this is your story. I'm just the one writing it down. Please give me ideas. This chapter goes out to Hollander_5

Love you guys