My Family Part 1

Author

Thanks, guys for reading my story. It's fun writing this story for you guys. This chapter was an idea by Hollander_5 thanks!!!!!!!!!

Alex's POV

I woke up to a quiet house which is strange. I usually hear the tv or my dad sipping his tea. What is it with his tea MAN!!!!!!!! Anyway, I got up took a shower got dressed, ( Picture above), and walked downstairs. To my surprise, I didn't find my dad anywhere. I probably wandered that house for like 17 minutes trying to find him.

I found a note on the counter. Dear Alex, I went to the store. Find something to eat. DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!!!!

- LOVE DAD

Ha, sounds like me!! I went to the fridge and pulled out an apple and went on Instagram. I have so many more followers now. I mean, since they know I'm Tom hollands daughter. After an hour, I heard the door click and my dad walk's in with all these groceries. 

" Hi dad, um what did you get," I asked staring at the heap of bags he was carrying. " I got it for the party were going to have tonight," he said putting all the bags on the counter. " WHAT," I yelled. " When were you going to tell me this." " Um, today." " It's like you don't tell me stuff anymore," I said anger burning up inside me. I think my face was getting red.

" Sorry Alex, I really was going to tell you," he said while rubbing my arm. I flinched away from his touch. I think he could tell because he had this hurt face. I suddenly felt bad. " I'm sorry," I said while trying to fight back tears. " I-I know," he said stuttering.

" Well, who's coming," I asked trying to change the conversation. " My brother's," he said while looking at me softly. " Oh, ok," I replied relieved. " What am I going to wear though," I asked frantically.

I ran upstairs to my room and into my closet trying to find a perfect outfit for tonight.

Alex's outfit

I got dressed and waited for at least an hour. Then tom started to cook the food and I waited nervously. Tom obviously noticed this because he came and sat right next to me and hugged me. Which made feel less nervous. His warmth comforted me. " You ok," he asked still hugging me. " I'm a little nervous," I said letting out a shaky breath. "You're going to be ok," he said giving me one last squeeze. He got up and returned to cooking.

I went up to my room and waited until I heard the doorbell ring. I heard muffled voices downstairs. I told myself it was going to be okay. I then went out of my door and waited for that night to begin.

Author

What do you think? Give me ideas ok. Stay safe. Stay strong. Let the fourth be with you. Bye, my lovelies. Until the next chapter.