Really? Again? Part 2

Alex's POV

I really got to know Elizabeth. No wonder why tom is dating her. Her favorite color is purple, she likes chines food, and she's a model!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong. I'm really happy for my dad. But, I wish he would've told me sooner.

Anyway, we went out to eat and had a really good time. But somehow, paparazzi found us. Really people, can't you just leave us alone. I went to bed thinking of good thoughts.

The next morning, well, let's just say it didn't go well. I dot dressed, did my makeup, and went downstairs. I mean it's Sunday. We have nothing to do. I greeted my dad with a good morning and sat down. " Oh, Alex, I forgot to tell you, I have an interview." " But, it's Sunday," I said a little disappointed. " Well, you're coming with me." " How come. I'm not little anymore, I can stay home by myself." " Well, I don't trust you. If I knew you, you would burn down the house," he said while laughing. " Ha, sounds like me."

I went up to my room and changed into something nicer. Hey, I'm not a girly girl. I was forced to.

Alex's dress

Time skip 1 hour

Time skip 1 hour

We were sitting waiting for the interview to start. You may be asking how I feel right now? I am so nervous. This is my first interview.  "3,2,1," the camera guy counted down. It was actually really boring. I got asked a few questions about how it feels to be tom holland's daughter but, that's mostly it. Until one question.

" Tom, we have seen you hanging around this girl," the interviewer asked. " Are you guys dating people want to know." I just looked at my dad. " Um, yes we are." " Thank you guys for your time." " Your welcome."

We walked out of the studio. We got stopped by a few fans but, not much. When we got home, I was so tired. I flopped on the couch and watched Disney movies until it was time for bed.

I had to go to bed early because it was a school night. I pushed all the thoughts aside and fell asleep.

A/N

Wow. I'm having a great time writing this story for you guys. Stay strong. Until the next chapter my lovelies.

- 123cceaegles