An unexpected plot twist

Well, remember that boy I met a couple of months ago. I think Brandon was his name but, he texted me today. He asked if we could meet up in the park. Of course, I said yes. I always thought I've seen his face in the halls at school but I wasn't sure. I found out he goes to my school. That means we could spend a lot more time together. 

Anyway, I grabbed all my stuff like my phone and the spare key to the house and headed off. I had put a note on the fridge so my dad wouldn't get scared like the last time. Once I got to the park looked around. The park was full. Children were having the time of their lives on the slides and monkey bars. All seemed normal until something caught my eye. It was a basket near a picnic table. Letting my curiosity take over I walked to the basket. What I saw was shocking. It was a baby.

I looked around. It didn't seem as this was anyone's baby. I looked at it's you know what area. It was a boy.  He was adorable. I looked in the basket if there was a note. He didn't have a name. So I named him Avery. Avery Mark Holland. I realized that half an hour had gone by. I decided the best thing to do was to take him home. I started heading home. I texted Brandon if we could meet up tomorrow instead of today. I also texted my dad to tell him I'm heading home and we needed to talk about something important. 

When I was walking home I was thinking. Why would a mother abandon a little helpless baby in the park? I wonder how long he has been out there. He didn't look sick. I just placed my hand on his forehead just in case. He didn't feel warm. I remember being an orphan. I don't Avery to go through what I had to go through. He didn't even look like three weeks old.

I walked through the door and found my dad rubbing Elizabeth's stomach. I cleared my throat and they turned their attention to me. I set down the basket. They looked at the basket then me, then at the basket then me. " So, what's in the basket," Tom asked staring at me.

I took out Avery and they gasped. " Okay so this might seem bad but, it's good," I said with a nervous smile. " Alex, where did you get that baby," Tom said with an open mouth. Elizabeth's still shocked as well. " Please tell me you didn't get knocked by having a one-night stand." " Ewwwww, nooo," I whined with disgust. " Alexandra answer my question, where did you get that baby," He said more sternly. The bad thing about this was that Paddy, Sam, Harry, and Harrison were there. It made a lot more awkward. " This baby is he and he has a name," I said glaring. " You named him," Tom said with anger. " Yes, I found him, he was all alone with no mother," I said staring coldly into his eyes holding the baby closer to my chest.

" I can't just let a baby die, he deserves to live just as much as you do," I said pressing Avery closer to me. " That's what I wanted to ask you if  I could raise him as my own," I said finally. Everyone stopped and stared at me. " What are you talking about, you're only fifteen, you can't raise him alone." " Please dad, I can't let him go through what I have gone through," I said with pleading eyes. " What he asks you where is his real mom, how are you going to answer," He said. " I don't know but I will think of something.

" I don't know, we will think to over, okay." " Okay," I said with excitement.

Well, this was an unexpected plot twist.

A/N 

What do you guys think will happen. Until next time. BYE!