Are you Kidding me!?

((You all are gonna kill me for this chapter woot!))

No ones p.o.v

Mike repetitively clicked his pen. He had called Jeremy and had to tell him that he couldn't go to work, still being in the condition he is in. Mike was bored being alone like this though... He was used to having Jeremy with him. It was only 1:00 am and just like the past times Mike and Jeremy worked there, the animatronics are... Deactivated...

Like... Nothing is happening. Jeremy is safe with the hospital right? Yeah... I'm sure he is. Mike just wound up the music box and called it good.

It was around 3:00 am when Mike heard something.

"No..." Mike whispered quickly grabbing the flashlight. He didn't hear metal... That's always a bad sign.

"Not again not again..." Mike mumbled nervously.

"Miss me~?" Vincent purred grabbing Mike by the neck. Mike immediately stood up, swung around and slammed his fist into Vincents face.

"Awww...." Vincent said laughing as he stood up.

"What the hell do you fucking want?!" Mike almost shouted.

"Oh... What a stupid question~" Vincent said grabbing mikes tie and yanks him forwards closer to Vincents face. Vincent kissed Mike roughly and Mike imediatly jumped back.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME." Mike screamed kicking Vincent in the gut.

"Your so boring..." Vincent purred grabbing Mikes wrists.

"Let go of me..." Mike growled, eyes turning black.

"Is someone getting upset~?" Vincent said pouting at Mike.

"WELL I WONDER WHY" Mike yelled getting on the opisite side of the desk away from Vincent. Vincent calmly walked over to Mike, who backed up into the wall.

"JUST GO AWAY I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU." Mike yelled at Vincent who was now cornering him.

"But that wouldn't be fun..." Vincent said pushing Mike up against the wall kissing him again. Mike kept trying to push Vincent off but he was stronger. Mike hung his head in defeat.

"What's wrong Mikey?" Vincent smirked lifting Mikes head. He didn't respond. Vincent was getting ticked off. Mike stared at him without a word.

"Fine..." Vincent said angirly putting a cloth over Mikes mouth and nose. Mike couldn't hold his breath... He soon blacked out.

---

Mike woke up groaning. His body was sore... He had a massive headache also... He felt his head and it was ok. No damage done atleast...

He quickly checked the time. 6:17 am. And thankfully no sign of Vincent.

Mike tried to get up, but his kegs hurt so bad that he was suprised they weren't broken. He soon just ignored the pain and got up anyways. He limped over to his desk where his phone layed there... On...

The screen was on with a lot of notifications. All from Jeremy. Mike quickly opened the chat and scrolled up. Someone was texting Jeremy.

From: hey... Hope your safe.

Me: Shut your fucking mouth.

From: what? Mike?

Me: I said shut your mouth. Your a worthless piece of crap. I never loved you.

From: mike... What do you mean...
             Mike please answer...
             Why...
              I thought you love me...

--

"Shit shit shit..." Mike quickly texted.

Me: JEREMY THAT WASNT ME DONT LISTEN TO THOSE. VINCENT HE TOOK MY PHONE.

        Please Jeremy... Answer...

"GOD DAMNIT!" Mike said wiping away tears from his eyes. Why... Why does he ruin everything...

---

A/N

*protects self*

DONT HURT ME

I DIDNT WRITE THIS I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings with this chapter. I didn't update in a while so I did this to make up for it.

ILL MAKE EVERYTHING OK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OK?!

-Kat