Help

"He must of had a heart attack." The police officer said to the shaking man.

"T-that's impossible.... He... He was healthy." Jeremy stuttered staring at the officer.

"I'm sorry..." The guy said patting Jeremy's back. Jeremy stepped away and walked out the door. He slowly made his way out of the building. He ran down the sidewalk, tears streaming down his face.

His hands frantically rummaged through his coat pockets looking for his phone. He stopped at a tree and sat down. He quickly pressed Mikes icon and pressed call.

"M-m-Mike..." Jeremy spoke loudly into the phone.

"Hey Jeremy are you ok?!" Mike said with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Come p-pick me up r-right n-now."

"Where are you?"

"I'm at th-the local bookstore... H-h-hurry." Jeremy cried.

"I'll be right there." Mike spoke rapidly. Jeremy heard s click coming from the other side of the phone. About 3 or 5 minutes later he saw mikes car pull up. Mike got out of the car and ran over to Jeremy.

"What hap-"

"I'll tell you later. Please let's just go to your place..." Jeremy said getting up. Mike nodded and walked over to the car, making sure Jeremy was following.

He got in the car and turned it on and started driving. Once he got to his house, he got out and helped Jeremy get out also. He held Jeremy's hand and squeezed it reassuringly. He opened the door and pointed to a couch. He sat down right next to Jeremy.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Mike said holding Jeremy. He heard a grunt coming from the other man.

"H-he... My father... I-I can't..." Jeremy cried. He hugged Mike and pushed up against him. Mike was kinda shocked at the sudden movements. He wrapped his arms around the man and sighed.

"You can tell me later..." Mike said ruffling Jeremy's hair. Jeremy pushed Mike back to where he was laying down on top of him. Mike blushed slightly. Jeremy cuddled up against his chest and smiled softly. A few minutes later he fell asleep, soon after Mike did too.

--Time Skip--

"Jeremy wake up." Mike said nudging the male that was glued to him. A soft groan came from Jeremy, most likely a no.

"Come on..." Mike said smiling. Jeremy looked up. His face completely turned red. He noticed how awkward he was laying on top of Mike. Mike smiled at Jeremy. He sat up and pulled Jeremy up also.

"It's three in the afternoon." Mike chuckled. Jeremy quickly jumped off of Mike and pushed back against the other side.

"I-I'm sorry!" He said.

"Dude it's fine. I also figured out something about you." Mike smiled.

"W-what?"

"You love me. It's kinda obvious. You stare at me, when I catch you, your face turns red, the way you slept on me. Heh." Mike said staring at Jeremy. He saw the other guys face get even redder. If that was possible.

"I-I..... It's true." Jeremy whispered smiling slightly.

"I know it's true." Mike said pulling Jeremy close. He softly placed his lips on Jeremy's. He heard a soft gasp come from the other male. He pressed up against him. Jeremy soon just sank into the kiss.

"I-I love you..." Jeremy whispered.

"I love you too~" Mike said kissing Jeremy once again.

-----

Hey guys! Uh ummmm I'm going to work on this tonight or like later tomorrow? So it might be posted depending on how fast I work on it. I take my time to make you guys happy <3

But anyways thanks for over 500 views. It means a lot! That's all for now!

-kat