More Trouble

Jeremy's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open. My head really hurt for some reason... I tried to move but got a shooting pain in my side and stomach. With a little pain coming from other places like my neck and face.

I looked over to his left and saw Mike. I couldnt help but smile. He looked so cute when he was sleeping!!! I blush a bit.

"M-Mike... What happened?" I asked while pain surged through out my whole body. I saw mike open his eyes slightly. He gasped loudly and started crying. Why was he crying?

"M-Mike?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh my god. Your ok." Mike said running his hand through Jeremy's hair lovingly. Jeremy blushed a little.

"N-now do you mind telling me what happened?" Jeremy asked closing his eyes again from the headache that started up. Mike coughed a bit.

"S-some guy tried to kill you. And me." Mike said softly.

"W-WHAT?!" Jeremy shouted. His throat hurt but he didn't care... He wants to know more.

"Yeah... The clock hit 6:00 and he... He dissapeared... It was strange." Mike said sighing. "Jeremy your not going to work ok? I'll do it myself. If he comes I'll be fine. I know his movements..." Mike lied. Jeremy shook his head.

"No... I-i have to go too." He said still laying down.

"You could get more hurt! I don't want that!" Mike shouted. Jeremy sighed and turned to face the other way.

"J-Jeremy don't ignore me this is serious..." Mike growled.

"Dude j-just give me a pain k-killer or two and I'll be f-fine." Jeremy stuttered. Mike got up from the couch and got some medicine.

"I'm giving you motrin. Your still not going though." Mike said handing the pill and a glass of water to Jeremy which supisingly got up into a sitting position. Jeremy took the stuff. Mike sighed.

"You have to rest in bed. I'm sure a floor is not very comfortable..." Mike said picking Jeremy up. Jeremy whined a bit at the pain but rested his hand against Mikes chest. He felt himself land softly onto the bed, sheets now over his body when he oppened his eyes.

"T-thank you..." Jeremy whispered. Mike nodded smiling softly.

"Do you want me to stay here with you or are you ok on your own?" Mike asked tiliting his head slightly. Jeremy pointed to the bed. Mike laughed softly.

"Ok. Let me go get something first." Mike said walking out of the room. He went into the kitchen and got a glass of water and the pill bottle just in case when he went to work Jeremy, if it wore off, could take another.

Mike walked back into the room putting the bottle and glass onto the nightstand. He kissed Jeremy's cheek and went on the other side of the bed to lay down.

---timeeee skip---

Mike groaned and streched his arms. He checked the time. 10:57 pm. Might as well get up... Mike told himself lazily pushing off the covers. He dressed slowly because of how much time he had. He went back to the room and kissed Jeremy on the lips. Going back to the kitchen, he grabbed a gronala bar. Chocolate chip. ((He loves chocolate.))

11:27

It wouldn't hurt to head to work now. Its just a ten minute drive. He grabbed the cars keys and left the house.

Oh what a mistake it was not to bring Jeremy.

---

A/N

I FEEL LIKE CRAP AND I DID THIS YOU BETTER BE HAPPY!

Really it was fun to write though... Hahaha. CLIFFHANGER

P.s: Sorry if there is spelling mistakes I'm typing like goodish. I don't feel good but I'm trying guys. Im trying! Also it's short. IM SORRY!