Night 5?

((I'm sorry. I'm just saying that ahead of time))

Might shoved open the doors and flipped off the animatronics. He scanned his surroundings making sure no one was around. He sighed and walked towards the office.

Sitting down in the chair, he looked down the hallway. Its... Unsetteling not having Jeremy here... Mike thought to himself.

--Mikes P.O.V--

I sigh and pick up the tablet. I also had to pull the music box closer. There sure is a lot to do when there is only one person. I wound IP the music box until I heard a click showing that it was fully cranked. I leaned back in my chair and waited for the clock to hit 12:00.

---time skip---

It was 3:30. Nothing is happing. I started to get a little scared. That guy... What if he's still here...

4:21

Nothing. Not even a shadow or noise. It was really starting to bug me because its not normal... He's not here. He's not here. I just need to keep telling myself that right?

5:56

This is strange... I sigh and put down the tablet. No reason to use it if nothing is going to happen. I flicker the flashlight down in the hallway. Still nothing. A loud chime played I covered my ears. Its really loud sometimes... Maybe another glitch in the stupid system.

---No ones P.O.V---

Mike kicks at the door of the pizzeria opining it a bit. Mike sighed starting to drive home. He didn't expect what was going to happen.

Mike opened the door.

"Jeremy I'm back." Mike called dropping the keys on the table next to the door. He didn't hear an answer. Jeremy was probably in his room, ear buds in watching anime or some weird Japanese crap. Mike chuckled to himself and walked into the kitchen to make some coffee.

Mike walked down the hallway to his room. The door was shut.

Odd.

"Jeremy?" Mike said knocking on the door. Once again there was no response. He opened the door and covered his mouth making the scream muffled. Jeremy laid limp on the floor, blood covered.

He held a small note.

You were too late.

---

WOAH SHORT IM SORRY

I've been so bussssyyyy ;-;. Please do forgive me. I keep forgetting to work on my stories.

oh

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!

HEE HEE HAA HAA HOO HOO