l Night 4

"Will they be like that again Jeremy?" Mike asked softly walking down the hallway.

"I-i hope not." Jeremy said clinging onto Mike. Jeremy gave the animatronics a weird look. Please don't hurt us.

They walked into the office and sat down in there spots. The time went fast. A lot faster then how it was last night. It was already two and nothing was moving.

Strange. There only like this on the first night.

It was 4:22 when they heard something clank around in the hallway. Jeremy snapped up at this.

"There finally moving!" Mike said almost sounding happy. "It was scaring me for a bit." Mike laughed punching Jeremy in the arm. He nodded.

"Y-yeah..." Jeremy said leaning against the desk. Mike grabbed the flashlight to check what was walking around. I guess it sensed the sound of them talking because the movements stopped. Mike picked up the flashlight and turned it on. Mike immediately dropped the flashlight.

"WHO IS THAT!" Jeremy screamed grabbing the flashlight shinning it down the hallway. There, at the end of the hallway, they saw a man leaning from the corner. Half of his body was shown, while the rest of it was covered in shadow. He seemed to be... Purple...

((I hate him so much it hurts to write about him send help.))

--flash back--

Mike tried to hold the kids back off the stage. They screamed the animatronics names while trying to hop up onto stage. He hated those kids. They bit and kicked. He hated this job. But the night shift wasn't open yet. Someone named... Fritz or something. He just started. The guy that finished was Vince. He... He was different. He had a really creepy and had... Weird eyes...

He was too busy to hear foxy had started his little show. He always loved foxy. That ol fox was the best.

To bad... That... Happened.

A glimpse of yellow made Mike turn his head he saw a golden Freddy costume... It... It was moving? He was holding a birthday cake. Maybe it was the boss helping the child to have fun. How nice.

Mike started to give questioning looks when the suit walked around taking children by the hands. Mike got suspicious and told his friend to start helping him. He told the other guy he would be right back. He ran over to the door. Opining the door just a bit to hear what the man was saying.  It didn't sound like the boss. It sounded... Kinda like...

Vincent.

Mike heard him singing something softly.

Come little children...

He took of the golden Freddy head. A few kids started to shake a but noticing the mans appearance.

I'll take thee away...

The suit was off. And standing in that place was Vincent. Standing smiling and singing that song.

Into a land of enchantment...

He sang pulling a knife out of his pocket grabbing the collar of a kids shirt. He dragged the knife up the kids neck and into the eye. The kids screamed and watched the kid slowly get stabbed.

Come little children...

He pushed the first kid onto the floor. He pointed at a girl with pigtails. She screamed and shook her head no. Vincent pulled her up close stabbing her stomach making her cough up a bit of blood. Mike couldn't stand to watch. He covered his mouth and looked away trying to make himself not throw up.

The times come to play...

Vincent finished off two more. All very brutal. Mike had to stop him... But he couldn't move. He was stuck on spot.

Here in my garden of shadows...

Vincent killed the last kid making him suffor the worst. He cut off all of his fingers and ears. He stabbed through the kids leg and dragged it down making a sickning tearing noise. He smiled and stabbed the boy in both of his lungs and watched the life drain from his eyes. He soon one by one... Grabbed them and... Stuffed them into suits. Blood went everywhere. Everywhere....

When he finished he looked at the door and saw Mike standing there. He flicked his knife shut and walked to the door. Mike stood still not able to say or do anything. I'm gonna die. Mike told himself tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh Mikey you weren't supposed to see that~" Vincent purred smiling creepily wiping the blood onto his shirt. "You better keep quiet unless you want to end up like them~"

Mike gulped and nodded quickly.

"Good boy." Vincent smiled pushing his hand onto Mikes chest. Holding one finger up against his mouth telling him to keep quiet. He then walked out the back door.

--end of flash back--

"Shit J-Jeremy we need to leave now." Mike said grabbing Jeremy by the hand pulling him down down the hallway cutting into the game room. Trying to sneak past into kids cove. He pulled him through out into the main area.

"Leaving so soon Mikey~?" Vincent asked pouting a bit. Mike bit his lip. He didn't want to answer. Jeremy clung onto Mike for dear life. Mike tried to scan the room for Vincent, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. All of a sudden he heard Jeremy yelp. Mike turned to see Vincent holding up a knife to Jeremy's neck.

"Let him go." Mike warned.

"But why. You have no purpose for him right?" Vincent spoke softly dragging the knife a bit making Jeremy start to cry from being so scared. "I don't see why you would care for him anyways... He's so... Worthless." Vincent purred scratching Jeremy's cheek with the knife. Mike lunged at Vincent.

"HES NOT WORTHLESS YOU SHIT!" Mike screamed punching Vincent in the jaw making him drop the knife. Mike swiftly picked it up and pointed it and Vincent. He tightened the grip in it also.

Jeremy quickly moved behind Mike.

"Oh Mikey! You would never hurt me... Remember~?" Vincent purred tickling Mike chin. Mike couldn't move again. He... He felt the way he did when... When he hurt the children. I don't want to die.

I don't want to die.

"That's better..." Vincent said pushing Mikes chest like he did on that terrible day. It felt like he was paralized.

"Now what to do with you?" Vincent purred into Jeremy's ear. He grabbed his knife back from Mike. "Your too cute to kill quickly..." Vincent licked Jeremy's cheek. He grabbed the knife and stabbed Jeremy in the shoulder making Jeremy yell in pain. mike could only watch.

He couldn't help.

He can't help.

Vincent read Mikes mind. Like telepathy, he smirked.

You can't.