Night 2

"We should head over there now..." Mike said grabbing his coat. Jeremy nodded.

--time skip--

Mike sat down in a chair and stretched a bit. It was only night 2 so it wasn't going to be that hard.

I mean he just needs to remind Jeremy to every now and then wind up the music box and put on the mask at the right time.

"S-so..." Mike said staring at Jeremy.

"S-stop staring at me!" Jeremy said blushing a bit.

"But your cute to look at."

"I know I am..." Jeremy smirked. "But still!"

"Do your job." Mike said rolling his eyes.

"You do your job!" Jeremy almost yelled. But he couldn't because he was laughing to hard. That laughter quickly went away when toy chica just popped up out of nowhere.

"H-hi!" It's robotic voice said. Jeremy and Mike both gasped and shoved on there masks.

"Hey... W-were not gonna hurt you guys!" The animatronic said with a screech.

"C-c-can we trust y-you?" Jeremy stuttered taking off the mask.

"Y-Yep! You can t-trust all of us!"

"O-oh ok." Mike said taking of his mask also. Jeremy stood up.

"So... Why are you here?" Jeremy asked the yellow chicken. She shrugged. It was only around three. Chica started to walk away. She motioned for them to follow her.

"I'm brining the music box... I still don't trust that puppet." Mike said grabbing the music box and followed Jeremy out. They head back to the min stage. Every animatronic was there. Even balloon bitch and puppet.

They all looked at the two.

Oh what a night it was going to be.

What a night it will be.

---

Wooh short update I'm so sorry. I'll update tonight or tomorrow!!!

-Kat