Night 3

Jeremy rolled over to check the time. He couldn't move so far since mike had a death grip on him. He started to worry. What if were late... Jeremy told himself quickly sitting up making mike groan.

Jeremy quickly turned over and looked at the clock. 11:20 pm.

"M-Mike wake up we need t-to get to work." Jeremy stuttered shaking Mike.

"Five more minutes...." Mike said rolling away from Jeremy.

"M-mike..." Jeremy said lowly. He heard Mike huff. Jeremy rolled his eyes and got out of bed grabbing his uniform and walking to the bathroom. He sighed shutting the door. He turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot.

When he got out he checked the time. 11:32 pm.

"Mike better be up. He will make us late." Jeremy mumbled under his breath. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He grabbed his brush and ckmb and tries to fox his wreck called hair. He winced a bit when he got the comb stuck on a knot in his hair. He tried again. Ow. Ow. Owwwww. Jeremy thought fixing his hair. At least it looked a little better then how it did before. He had to brush it and dry it. (When he dries his hair it gets all poofy! Hehe.)

Jeremy jumped when he heard a click. He looked at the door to see Mike. His face flushed and tried to shut the door.

"K-KNOCK NEXT TIME!" Jereny yelled. Holding the door shut.

"I'm sorry!" Mike laughed. Jeremy heard footsteps leading away from the bathroom. He sighed. What if I didn't have that towel on...

Mikes P.O.V

I could feel my face completely red. I felt it with the back of my hand. Yep. I'm burning. Mike started to laugh uncontroablly and walk away. Why did Jeremy have to be so cute!

I sighed and sat down on the couch and closed my eyes. Well I guess I have to wait for him to finish. Dang boy takes forever to get ready.

No ones P.O.V

Jeremy was still blushing when he walked out of the bathroom. Mike covered his mouth to keep from laughing. Mike quickly got up and went into the bathroom.

---time skip---

Jeremy pushed open the heavy doors of the pizzaria. Mike followed in behind him. They both gave the animatronics a wave and a smile. They didn't move. Well it isn't six, so they aren't moving yet. Mike told himself chuckling softly making Jeremy turn around and give him a weird look. Mike just waved it off. They walked into the small office. Mike taking the chair on the left, and Jeremy taking the one on the right.

Its only been three days but man, they have learned the routine. They waited for the clock to hit midnight. They heard soft clanking noises coming from in the hallway.

"M-Mike they can't move yet r-right?" Jeremy said grabbing the mask.

"Rember Jeremy? When I said something was wrong. I think were about to find out." Mike said lowly.

"Wha-" Jeremy was cut off by toy bonnie hoping up. Both Mike and Jeremy screamed a bit. It was three minutes before the shift started. What is going on.

"Guys... I'm sorry..." Toy bon said glitching a bit. "Someone messed with the suit in the back... He messed us up... I don't... Be careful... You two... Be afraid of us... We... I think we are broken." Toy bonnie said with his eyes flickering to black and back to white. The voice also changed from normal to either too low or too high. "Use the mask... Protect yourselfs..." It said and dragged itself away.

"I told you..." Mike said looking down. Jeremy just sat silently.

"M-Mike... Were going to live r-right?" Jeremy asked with a worried tone.

"Yeah." Mike said hugging Jeremy. The clock buzzed indicating the start of the shift.

"G-good luck..." Jeremy whispered.

"You too."

---time skip---

It was hectic. To hectic. The animatronics... They would come in groups, made weird noises... Twitched a lot... And Freddy... He smelled like a dead corspe.

To be honest. Even Mike was scared.

The time seemed to go slower. And slower. It felt like they were there for 10 hours. When Jeremy quickly checked, it was 5:11. He sighed and flashed the light again revealing mangle, foxy and bonnie. Balloon boy was in the vents and toy bonnie in the other vent. They shoved on the masks. Once they both left, Jeremy was trying to wind up the music box but Chica popped up out of nowhere and the quickly pulled on the masks.

5:47

5:59

Jeremy's heart was beating in his head. Just end already. He screamed inside. He gasped when he heard the chime play. He shook in his chair.

"Jeremy we can go now." Mike said getting up and pushing the chair into the table. He held out a hand and Jeremy took it. Jeremy was suprised by Mikes strength when he yanked him up out of the chair. Mike laughed when Jeremy bumped noses with him. Jeremy quickly walked away to the corner of the room and covered his face.

"Your acting like your five!" Mike laughed walling over to Jeremy. "Do I have to drag you out?"

"N-no!" Jeremy said still leaning against the corner. Mikes eye caught something shiny. A flash of white flew down the hallway and just missed him by an inch. He yelled in suprise and jumped back. A loud clanging noise was made. When mike looked down he saw a knife. Not a pocket knife. It was a steak knife.

"We have to go now." Mike said in a serious tone grabbing Jeremy and running out the building. Jeremy looked back and swear he saw... Something but... He wasn't quite sure.

"I feel like this is not the end." Mike said when they got outside. Jeremy nodded.

Who was that.

A/N

Two things

I'm extremely mad because I have to add a character that I want to kill slowly. Darn.

Second, this chapter was incredibly fun to write omg! I hope that you enjoyed it. I tried to make it a bit longer but hey. Whatevs. I can apperantly write well at 12:30 at night! Bye for now!