Night 2 (part 2)

They sat on stage trying to stay a nice distance away from the others.

"Were not bad unless you want us to be..." Toy bonnie said. Old Freddy's nodded.

"Sorry we are used to you guys trying to kill us." Mike said rolling his eyes. Jeremy slugged him in the arm as a warning. He just laughed. Why are they being nice though... Mike thought to himself.

"Jeremy I really, sorry to say, but I don't trust them..." Mike said under his breath.

"T-they might be sincere..." Jeremy mumbled.

"Speak louder!" Toy Chica whined. Mike shot her a glare.

"Y-yar me l-l-lad, there be n-nothing wrong."  Foxy said glaring at them both. Mike quickly checked his watch. It was 5:42 am...

They talked for the rest of the night. Trying to explain how they function, stuff like that. Jeremy stayed close to mike, staying a fair distance away from them. Mangle especially. She... Was just weird...

The chime echoed throughout the building. Most of the animatronics waved and left to go back to the stage or head back to the parts and services room.

Mike sighed fixing his hat.

"Let's head back home." Mike said grabbing Jeremy by the wrist. He walked out.

"M-Mike? Are you ok?"  Jeremy said giving mike a concerning look. Mike shut his eyes and sighed.

"I... I just don't have a good feeling about them... They don't act like this. Some kid must of... Flipped a switch or something on them making them nice. I don't trust it. Something is going to happen..." Mike said looking down while talking in a lower tone than usual. Jeremy sighed.

"I-i don't really t-trust them either..." Jeremy stuttered.

---time skip---

Mike opened the door and stepped in.

"I might make something to eat." Mike said walking into the kitchen. Jeremy nodded and sat down on a chair.

---time skip again---

Jeremy yawned and stretched his arms behind his back.

"I-i think I might g-go get some sleep b-before our shift." Jeremy said heading to his and mikes bedroom.

"I should too. Don't want to fall asleep on the job." Mike chuckled following Jeremy into the bedroom.

Jeremy got in bed on his stomach. To him that helped him fall asleep faster. About a minute later he saw Mike get in on the other side. Jeremy yelped a bit when mike pulled him close.

"Your so cute." Mike cooed ruffling Jeremy's hair.

"S-shut up!" Jeremy joked blushing. Mike wrapped his arms around jeremy giving him a small kiss on the forehead before they both fell asleep.

---

A/N

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had a terrible writers block. Anyways I might as well start working on the next chapter haha. Hope you enjoyed this incredibly short chapter.