˚✧˳ Prologue - Hello, 1963 ˳✧˚

❝ Look, kid

Look, kid. You look like your daddy's got money.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES

LIGHTS. CAMERA. ACTION.

The studio flashes on as the single rays of light blazed into the area like they were calling out to someone to come out of their comfort zone.

People watched attentively, with curious gazes on their marked spot.

At the end of the illuminated stands a girl wearing her usual appealing smirk that could make a whole crowd go wild; Also known as... me.

'Hi, I'm (Y/N). And my life—is kinda crazy.'

And if you're asking how I got here, well, oh boy, you're in for a rollercoaster ladies.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

The ice-colored holes devoured me and all my other siblings. A few seconds after entering the unsteady lines of portals, I was spewed out. Thanks to my reflexes that Reginald trained me to have, I was surrounded by my bubble-like force field before I hit the concrete floor in a deserved pose.

My eyes darted to what was above. It was the same vortex that took us here.

'Wait, a minute... Us?'

I examined my surrounding. I was alone.

Where were my siblings?

"Five! Klaus! Guys!" I called out, but only the static sounds of the waves answered it.

And to my dismay, it disappears into thin air.

I gasped as my eyes widen in shock as my mind flooded with doubts and guilt of their survival chance.

"Where the hell am I..?" I muttered as I finally spun around to take a good look at the setting I have arrived in. I was in an alleyway that leads to a door that is strangely menacing for some reason. But due to fear, I didn't approach it.

I jogged my way towards the sidewalk. The place looked unfamiliar. I have never been here before.

Everything looked so vibrant and aesthetically pleasing to look at. The building looked classy but was unusual to be developed in today's generation.

'Today's generation? Where am I..? When am I?'

Everyone was wearing this stylized in code kind of clothes, like what grandmas used to wear when they were teenagers.

A boy in a whole suit set colored light blue walked passes by me while dropping me a strange glance.

Then another woman in my right wearing a sunny bloused dress with bulbous blonde hair advances in the opposite direction.