˚✧˳ Chapter 11 - Finding Number Seven ˳✧˚

❝ You're very pretty, you know that? ❞

You're very pretty, you know that?

THE SWEDISH JOB

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES

IT WAS ALREADY DAWN when we went back to Elliot's. We didn't find Diego and in the end, Five and I decided to leave him. We reached the door with stiffed legs and bruised heads. The boy beside me wasn't much of a knocking-boy-scout-cookie-seller, so he had us teleported inside.

I almost tripped when he had done it. "Yeah, that never gets old," I said, as I massaged my temples. "Well, get used to it, sweetie," Five commented.

Lila was inside treating a half-naked Diego on the sofa with some kind of heat gun applied to his wounds. "Oh. He isn't dead." Five spoke. He sounded dissatisfied.

"Disappointed?" Lila replied.

"Oh, to see you? Always." Five replied savagely as he grabs a tissue nearby to cover the bloody scratch on his neck. He then passed by me towards the fridge to find some ice packs.

"So much hostility in such a tiny package, I don't get why you hang out with him (Y/N)," Lila said with a skeptical look. She perceived the friendship between him and me quite weird. But for someone growing up in the Academy, there's nothing seen as 'normal' anymore.

"Well, he forces me to hang out with me," I answered fakely with an awkward giggle as Five hands me the ice bag to put on my swollen head.

Lila shrugged at our interaction once she realized that my dialogue was the opposite of our actions. Her eyes then went to Five, who had a pissed-off face. He wasn't proud about what happened. "Did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach you how to shave like a big boy." The short haired girl stated.

"No, I just ran into an old family friend." Five noted. He then glanced to the side to find a sleeping Elliot who had been tightly strapped since earlier. "You didn't untie him?" He followed.

"Was I supposed to?" Lila questioned.

I chuckled at her preoccupied state. "He looks comfy. We'll let him go when he wakes up." I said to Five as I headed to the bathroom to find any first aid kit for me to treat Five.

I found an old yet unused kit just below the sink. I went out and laid it down on the small kitchen table. "What's that?" the boy asked.

"It's a remedy for letting a monkey hurt you, so sit," I ordered as I opened the box obediently, following my instructions. "It's a chimpanzee." He readdressed as he places the reddened tissue by the side.

"You should really start taking care of yourself more. You have scratches on your skin, and bruises everywhere... With that type of face, you should be more extra aware." I advised, as dabbed lightly on his skin.