˚✧˳ Chapter 6 - Join The Club ˳✧˚

❝ What the hell are you wearing?! ❞

What the hell are you wearing?!

THE FRANKEL FOOTAGE

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES

"YOU'RE FROM THE FUTURE, RIGHT?" Harry questioned for the 27th time.

"For the last time... Yes," I said exhaustingly as I poured a glass of cold water.

Harry deserves the truth. What he saw was something that should be clarified. I told him I was from 2019 and that all of my seven siblings have powers and tried to stop the world from an apocalyptic end but instead of that event happening; We time-traveled to this place to prevent the incident from ever happening.

Harry was the kind of guy that you could tell your darkest and deepest secret. He wouldn't tell a soul of something you revealed to him. Plus, he probably forgot the 90% I have told him.

It's either he's an oblivious man or he's just distracted. He's a jolly person with nice intentions. I can always let my guard down when I'm around him.

"T-That's crazy..." He muttered, still in disbelief despite having this conversation for almost 2 hours now. "W-Wait, where are you going?" He asked once he saw me insert myself a coat.

"Five told me to meet me in a club," I explained, pulling the sleeves down and inspecting myself in the mirror.

"Can I join you?"

I furrowed my brows and chuckled. "Huh? Why?"

"W-Well, you know... It's going to be fun—Saving the world and all. And who's there to take care of you?" He stated, standing up from the couch to approach me at the door.

"Your intention 'saving the world' seems pretty innocent, but it's not. So no, I'm not taking you with me."

"If you're going to be with your family... Is this goodbye?" Harry questioned, looking at me with sad eyes. The moon's reflection gleamed perfectly in his sight. He was much more handsome than ever.