˚✧˳ Chapter 17 - Needle & Thread ˳✧˚

❝ I don't care

I don't care. Strip.

THE MAJESTIC 12

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES

FIVE DIDN'T SAY a word ever since we left the mansion. I could tell that today's events pissed him off. His walk was heavy, his arms flexed, and his expression grim. I don't know what goes through his head to make accusations like that. To even say that to Lila in her face.

Every time we reached a meter, he'd teleport. His powers were groggy, and it wasn't as hefty as before. And when Five can't use his powers, it means he reached his limit, but the deep cut on my shoulder made him act all dread like it was his own fault I got hurt.

"Come on, work." Five growled, making a fist with his hands.

I could see his veins imprinted on the side of his forehead and his arms. "Five, it's alright," I reassured him. My state made him want us to rush back home.

Besides that, we're a few blocks away from Eliot's.

Five then inspected my appearance. I've been holding on to my wound ever since we departed. Not that big, but it was deep. I managed to put enough pressure on the gush, but I was getting stiff.

"You didn't pay for that dress, right?" Five questioned. "Uh, no."

"Good." His hands suddenly roamed down. I flinched, but he was too fast and had already ripped off a part of my dress.

"Hey! What the hell?!" I complained, staring at the damage.

Five brushed my palm away and tied the fabric around my shoulder. He made sure that the piece of clothing was compressed onto my skin. "Better." He said before walking again.

I sighed. "A little warning before doing that, maybe?"

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Five rushed into the bathroom after we arrived back at our temporary home. I looked like I went into a bloodbath.

"We look like we came out after the purge," I stated, inspecting the makeup running down my face on a small mirror.

"Well, our mission failed today, so get ready for more." He said and got out with the first aid kit.

"Diego won't be coming home today. It's just you and me." Five declared, taking his spot beside me on the couch. "Arm." His palm motioned to give me what he asked.

"I guess it's sad boy hours for Diego again," I commented. He loosened the satin and sets down the needle and thread. And just looking at it, I could feel the sharpness irritating my skin. "Um... You know what I'll just bleed to death."