˚✧˳ ⚠️ !!!!! ⚠️ ˳✧˚

Theme Song: Ever Fallen in Love (With Somebody You Shouldn't've) - Buzzcocks

THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK OF MY FANFICTION. if this is your first time seeing this fanfiction, go read the first one! you can visit my profile and find it there !

HEYY I MISSED U ALL LOLOL. thanks to all of you they hyped comments and love i got inspired to write this book much more early than i intend it to be.

i have thought deep with the story since the 60s used to be a time where segregation was a thing yk since i have black/asians/etc readers. but i have my ways ya'll 💅i dont wanna spoil the story too much, but just know that i have made it neutral as much as possible since we have to make it fair on all sides! :)

rereading book 1 was kinda ✨ cringey ✨ i used to laugh at bad fanfiction, and now im one of them 🧍‍♀️

so i took notes, and did a lot of improvement so there's lots of things to look forward with this book such as;

A. (Y/N)'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. i made y/n stronger and a much more relatable character. i kinda hated her as well on the first one.

B. LESS CRINGEY. but dont expect me to stop writing embarrassing moments because that is literally the icing on the cake for every fanfic. remember, the worst the scene gets, the funnier the comments, it's a win-win 🤝

C. MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE AND DEPRESSING. i like making my readers happy and excited to the point you guys have to make laps around your house, and i also like crushing everyone's hearts so there's a long journey ahead of you people.

D. JEALOUS NUMBER FIVE. that's it, it's the name.

E. MORE TENSION. yes, sexual tension, that is 😏

And finally, the most popular and memorable part of my chapters;

F. BETTER FUN FACTS. yes 👏 better 👏 fun 👏 facts 👏(i didn't think you guys would like that actually!) the first ones i did weren't given that much of a thought since i was just testing it. but now it's strictly about/between five and y/n

before proceeding here are some reminders, previews, disclaimers, and warnings.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

|| This is pure fiction. A fanfiction. ||

Age: 16+ (violence, profanity, exposure to sexual topics and scenes.)

IMPORTANT: If you were from BOOK 1, you might have gotten a glimpse of a boy named HARRY TOMLINSON. Harry is completely made up, I created him and he was never part of or seen in the show. Just for the sake of drama and tea, I added him alright? And instead of him being a southern texas boy, I made him french then that would explain his involvement with fashion and interest in modeling.

 Just for the sake of drama and tea, I added him alright? And instead of him being a southern texas boy, I made him french then that would explain his involvement with fashion and interest in modeling

I know I said I cast WILLIAM FRANKLYN MILLER for the role but he has too few gifs and pictures. I have decided to pass the role to the good old heartthrob—LEONARDO DICAPRISUN.

1. I do not owe The Umbrella Academy, it belongs to their rightful owners I am just a hopeless romantic girl writing fanfictions about guys that don't exist so I owe (Y/N) and her attributes.

2.  This book will include violence, profanity, and possible mentions of sexual themes.

3. Each chapter will contain about 1000-3000 words.

4. This book will include SPOILERS from season 1 and season 2.

5. I'll try to change some dialogues but I won't entirely change their personalities and the episodes.

6. Credits to the owner. I will post gifs and pictures that I will find on the internet just dm me if you wanna take it down it will be no problem.

7. Please disregard the mistakes, misspellings, and grammatical errors. I plan to edit the entire book after I complete it. I'm no expert author or editor as well so bear with me guys.

8. I will write the events by memory so forgive me if I didn't get them in order. Though, I am rewatching while writing but I'm still not 100% confident ykyk.

9. I might make up scenes that never happened in the show but not enough to change the whole story, so don't worry.

10. If you don't have a sense of humor please leave.

|| this page may be updated from time to time if ever I receive conflicts in certain matters along the process of writing this book. so sit back, relax and enjoy! ||