˚✧˳ Chapter 3 - Artemis˳✧˚

❝ Stop teleporting that's cheating! ❞

Stop teleporting that's cheating!

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Morning arose to Dallas. It marked the day that the boy, Five Hargreeves, made his entrance.

The first clue that he got from Eliot was (Y/N), who supposedly became a model and a 'mediator'.

Good intentions, but it wasn't her right of time, literally.

Knowing Five and his DNA being matched with notorious serial killers, it's an easy task to hunt her down considering that he also had his time spent on the commission as an assassin.

Not only that, admittedly, she's the first person he wished was okay. It was his choice to go and see her first.

With a scribbled down address on a piece of paper on his fingertips after threatening a cameraman's family into giving him the location, he glances at the massive house that stands before him.

"How the hell did she even have this?" He whispered. He had to admit he was quite astonished over the fact that (Y/N) owned this sort of habitat for such a... reckless girl.

From her fame, and newspapers that discusses her identity, there was in no doubt that this was her.

His girl. His one and only.

He walked towards the front porch and knocked. There was no answer.

He did the same thing repeatedly before backing out to examine the area to find any spot he could burst himself in.

And from the side of the house was a window wide open for him to come in. He teleported above before entering the territory.

The room design was exquisite. It had a meaningful chandelier that hangs in between the room.

The color of the walls was her favorite color, and the displays were based on her favorite things.

And the most worth mentioning of all, was the bed. Oh, not just any bed.

A sleeping (Y/N) on the bed.

Even though her eyes were covered with a sleeping mask, he could recognize those sweet pair of lips just by a glance.

His heart skipped a beat when he saw her (S/C) face resting on a pillow.

Despite her drooling face and muffled hair, there was no question why he still thinks she's the prettiest girl.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES