˚✧˳ Chapter 9 - Footage ˳✧˚

❝ I could kiss you right now, I'm not even kidding

I could kiss you right now, I'm not even kidding...

THE FRANKEL FOOTAGE

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES

WE ENTERED THE PREMISES of our new friend, Elliot. Lila and Diego also had a flabbergasted expression once they set a foot into an abandoned area. Both expressed different opinions regarding the place.

"Smells like feet in here," Diego muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah. Your feet." Lila replied with a mischievous smile.

Five had informed me that Lila came from the same hospital. She seems crazy, but she's not. I vibe with her, but there's just something about her aura that's quite... eerie.

Still, Lila and I shared a laugh and a high five combo for making fun of my brother. Five noticed our interaction and seem to debate at himself whether to forcefully clung me back to him.

As we gather ourselves up into the stairs, Five suddenly twisted his torso in my direction and slithered his hands at the back of my waist, pulling me to him with both of our hips colliding with each other.

What I have noticed about Five is that he has become much more clingy than he used to back in 2019.

After he was satisfied with the far distance between me and the two lost patients of a mental hospital, he retreated both of his hands into his pockets. Acting as if he did nothing.

Once we reached the top platform, Elliot was there. Waiting for us with a gun.

"Where did you get the film?" He yelled, approaching carefully. "'The Frankel Footage!' The truth this time." He demanded.

"Ah, Jesus... Another day for the Hargreeves family." I mumbled.

"You know this lunatic?" Diego asked in the same tone as mine.

"New acquaintance. He's harmless." Five explained, looking calm as ever.

"Are you sure about that?" Lila questioned.