Kells Quinn

Me and Dylan were looking online when my phone started spazzing out. I finally checked it, haveing about 2,000,000 messages from Kellin saying to get over to the bus I guessed it was inportent.

"Dude I have to go Kellin wants me to get over to the bus."

"OKAYYYYYYYY WELLL BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I said bye to botdf and left the bus walking over to the sws bus. I walked in being greeted by 4 screaming mexicans and 5 weird people. 

"TRAINNN  GUESSS WHATTT!!!"

"What....."

"I ADOPTED A GIRLLLL AND SHE HAS MY NAME PRETTY MUCH ITS KELLS !!! " Kellin said while jumping up and down. 

Either he's really happy or hes on drugs... HAVE FUN FINDING OUT WHICH!

"OK KELLIN CALM THE HELL DOWN."

"NEVERRRR"

I left the bus not wanting to be around really hyper people right now and walked into the ptv bus.  

"Hi.." a voice that was pretty familer said behind me.

I turned around and saw one of my bestfriends in the whole freaking world.. Well when I say bestfriends Dylan and her were the only friends I ever had. 

"KELLSSSSSSSS GURL I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOUUUU" I said in the MOST sassiest Tyler Oakley voice ever.

"OKAY BUT TELL ME LATER CAUSE I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE SWS BUS AND CUDDLE WITH KELLIN."

"OKAY BUT ONLY IF YOU CAN GET JUSTIN TO BE NICE TO ME BRUH."

"OKAY FINE LETS GOOOO."

We then ran all the way to the sws bus which was pretty fair away.. I guess Vic has to run so far just for Kellic.

" HELLO PEASENTS!!!!!!!" we both said at the same time  

She ran and jumped onto Kellin while me being the akwardest person ever stood in a corner cause why the heck not.

" UNCLE JUSTTIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" Kells aka future Mrs.Biersack yelled "COME HERE AND BE NICE TO TRAINNNNNNNNNN"

"WHO SAID I WASNT EVER NICE TO HER " He yelled from the back room 

" YOU DONT TALK TO HER. HAVENT YOU NOTICED BY NOW "
 "Uhh, Im gonna go back to the ptv bus its kinda late ...."
"Okay byee " Kellin and Kells said at the same time

Honestly I wasnt going back to the bus I was gonna go on a walk. Ive been building up every emotion in my body and it wasnt fun.

I walked over to a tree and climbed it. Plugging my headphones into my phone I listened to A Match Into The Water.

I guess I never told you my story so I guess this would be a good time.

        When I was born my mum died right after I was born. My "father" blammed it all on me. A few years later he started to abuse me, which lead me to haveing a hard time trusting people. It kept happening until he was in a car crash comeing back from the bar, so that also makes me scared if one of the guys well have it happen to them. I was sent to the adoption center and then I was adopted now we are here.

I noticed I was crying like a freaking child. I heard someone walking up to the tree, I honestly hope that who ever it is doesnt notice me. But of course they do.

"Oh my gosh Train are you alright" 

"Uh yea im fine" I wiped my tears from my face and jumped down from the tree by Dahvie.

"Your crying come here " He opened his arms and pulled me into a hug 

I cried into his shirt while he hugged me. 

"Ok now tell me what happened and why your crying."

"Its nothing I was just thinking about stuff."

"What stuff ?"

"My old family Im fine really."

(A/N YAY LONG CHAPTERRRRRR BRUHHHS )