Chapter 28

Okay, hi, this is alandon14 and I'm writing for her, so get ready.

(Smut WARNING)

Johnnies POV

I couldn't really pay attention to the movie. Train kept running her hand from my thigh to my knee. In comforting way to her, but defiantly not to me.

I could fell myself getting excited. I couldn't help it. I looked at her, and I saw she was smirking.

So she knew, fucking tease....

When the movie was over, I immediately started to drive. I had to get to my house now.

When we got through the front door I pinned her to the wall immediately. I crashed my lips into hers hungrily.

She kissed back just as roughly. I stopped kissing her to take off her shirt, it ended up in a random corner.

I went to kiss her again, but she stopped me. I looked at her questionably, she looked over.

"Maybe you should close the door..." She trailed off, I looked over and closed the door with my foot.

I smirked at her and picked her up bridal style. I carried her into my room and put her on my bed.

I smirked down at her, taking off my shirt when I was straddling her hips.

I started to bite my lip, staring at her. She's so beautiful to me.

I bent down a little, so I could kiss her.

"You're-so-beautiful." I told her in between kisses. She stopped the kiss and took off my shirt. She rubbed her hands up my chest and to my shoulders.

I ran my hands behind her back and tried to take off her bra. I couldn't do it....

Train giggled into the kiss a little bit. I pulled back and looked at her pleadingly. She shook her head slightly and unhooked her bra.

Trains POV

I looked at him when we was staring at me. He looked at me again, biting his lips. He bent over and started to nip at my neck.

"So beautiful." He said, when his hot breath hit my neck, I whimpered slightly.

I could feel him smirk slightly into my neck, and he started to bite down on it.

I moaned when he hit one spot, then started to dig his tongue into that one spot, and teasing the spot even more.

I unbuttoned the button on my jeans and started to try to slide them down, he noticed and helped take them off. I kicked them off when they were at my feet.

He trailed his kisses down to my breast. He swirled his tongue around my nipple as I gasped out. He started to trail his hand down my side all the way to my hip. He started to trail circles with his fingertips.

His hand trailed farther towards my heat while I bucked my hips. He slipped his hand into my panties and started to rub me.

He slipped his finger in and pumped slowly. I moaned and gasped out. He slipped in another finger and pumped a little bit faster.

"Please, st-stop teasing...me.." I gasped out. He nodded and unbuckled his belt, starting to pull down his jeans, I helped him. He kicked them off, then he slipped off my panties. Then his boxers. He grabbed a condom put it on.

"Wait." I told him. He looked at me, wondering what I was going to say. I tried to say it with glances, but it didn't work, so I told him

"I'm a virgin...." I trailed off, blushing a little bit.

He ran a hand through my hair.

"Don't worry darling, I'll be careful, I promise." I nodded at him.

He kissed me and slowly pushed in. It hurt so badly. I cried out and buried my head in his neck. He stayed there so I could get used to the feeling.

After a little bit, I nodded my head, to have him start to move. I could start to feel the pleasure from the pain.

I moan and try to move my hips with his movement. He got the hint and started to move faster.

I started to meet with his thrusts which had him go even deeper.

He started to moan as well. Some of them were little high pitched moans, that were so adorable.

I leaned up and started to leave little love bites on his neck, which made him moan even more.

It felt like I was being lifted into the air, the pleasure intoxicating. It was eating away at my stomach, feeling like I was at the top of the world.

I could feel Johnnie get close, I was with him. The feeling in my stomach was overwhelming. Blissful.

I was moaning all over the place. After one more thrust, I felt my stomach lurch, but completely blissful.

I heard Johnnie moan and felt him start to shake.

He pulled out and rolled off the condom. He looked over to me and kissed me on the lips, full of passion.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes. I truly did love him, didn't I? How was I blessed with this idiot?

"I love you." I whisper, silence filling the air.

He smiled at me and kissed my nose. "I love you, too." I blushed slightly. He grabbed something from the side of the bed. I noticed it was his shirt. I grabbed it before he could put it on and laid down.

"Rude...." I heard him mutter. I slightly laughed while he put his arm on my waist and laid down next to me.

I turned over and snuggled into his chest. I closed my eyes and hoped for it to always feel like this.

But I don't know what 'it' was....

————————————————

I hoped you guys liked it, I put a lot more details then I usually do, and I typed almost 1,000 words.

Take that, Wattpad.

I'm Ellafrost's new co writer, so get used to seeing me. And I hope to write more for this story.

CHICKEN!!!

TONY WAS SCREAMING FROM THE COUCH '