My new house...

"Uh okay.." I say while I look on my iPod trying to decide on a song to sing.

I tap the song when my favorite song comes up. Which is 21 guns by green day!!

I start to sing with a huge amount of nervousness

By the time I'm done singing they all look amazed..

"Ok you said you sang a little... that's not a little.." Mike said

I just shurged and then we got to the new house.

It was huge but not too huge. We all get out and I grab my small backpack with my stuff in it.

We walk in and I stand there in amazement of how awesome their house was. The livening room had two couches a flat screen tv with a xbox one. The small part of the kitchen was all white and black. There was a stair case that had a really dark wood.

Vic led me up to my room upstairs. The room was a nice size. There was a window in the front with no curtains at all. The bed was in the corner of the room and was put on a small little thing you can walk up on with storage under it.

There was a bathroom in my room too. Which I was just like flipped out about.

Vic left and I unpacked and put my clothes in my closet. I was just about to forget about the voice in my head until I saw something move in the closet.

I was shaking with fear as the closet door started to open. She was here agian...

'Oh how adorable you thought I was gone..' She said stepping out of the closet

I already had tears streaming down my face.

"I-I'm sorry." I said while trying to be loud enough for her to hear.

'No no. Just two words aren't going to help... You have to..' She turned her head towards me with a evil smirk on her face.

The door to the hallway started to open and she ran back into the closet.

I jumped up and ran to the closet staring at it intensely.

"Hey Train.. Are you alright? " Vic said.

I didn't answer I just stared at the closet with my heart beating against my ribs from fright.

"Train! Look at me.." Vic said agian this time closer to me. He looked worried.

I still dint look away from the closet. I heard her evil laugh agian.

"Train?! What's wrong!" Vic said while gently grabbing my face to make me look at him.

"She's back.."

(A/n WELP THAT HAPPENED AND IT WAS A LONGER CHAPTER THAN USAL I GUESS)