Target trip

This is alandon14 writing. tab.vs.world is Train.
-----------------------

I woke up. I heard Jamie and Mike yelling at someone. I looked over and saw that Vic was rubbing my back soothingly.

"Hey darling, we're just sorting some things out." He told me.

"O-okay." I stuttered. He looked at me with sympathy. Ugh. I hate sympathy.

"W-what happened...?" He asked holding up a cigarette that had blood on it. A single tear ran down his face.

I immediately sat up and hugged him. Right after I did that I got a bad headache, but it's worth it.

"A lot of stuff happened, Vic. A lot of stuff...." I trailed off.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He said standing me up and leading me to the bathroom.

He cleaned all of my cuts, and cleaned the blood off of my face.

"Do you want some ibuprofen?" Meh asked me. I nodded.

He gave me the pills and some water. After taking them, I went to my room to find my phone.

I picked it up and looked at the texts. They were all from Johnnie, asking if I was joking, if I was okay and what was going on.

I went downstairs and saw Vic. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around.

"I'm going to go see Johnnie. I'll see you later." I whispered.

"Okay, just be safe darling." He told me.

"Wait. When you go to London, don't think that you can't call Mike, Jaime or I, okay?" He asked me.

"Okay." I said, smiling.

I got into my car and put on Of Mice & Men. They're the only people who seem to not be screwing with my life right now.

I mumbled the lyrics to Let Live and started to drive.

-------------------------------

When I finally got there, I jumped out of the car and ran to their apartment. I knocked on the door until Bryan opened it in frustration.

He glared at me for a second then pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Hi Steam Engine!!!" He yelled that stupid nickname he gave me.

I heard someone run down the hall when Bryan let go of me.

I looked at Bryan scared, he just shrugged.

"TRAAAIIINNN!!!!" Johnnie screamed when he basically tackled me. We both fell to the ground and Johnnie was hugging me.

"Hi Johnnie." I said to him. "Do you want to get up?" I asked him.

"Umm, nah." He said.

After a few minutes he finally got off of me. I jumped up. Johnnie came back with a camera.

"You and I are going to start a vlog channel." He pointed at me. I beckoned him to come closer.

"Let's go." I opened the door and went outside.

"Helloooooo guys, I'm here with Train," he showed the camera to me, "and we're going somewhere."

I got to my car and unlocked it, Johnnie and I got in.

I driver while Johnnie talked to the camera about this vlog channel.

We finally got to our destination, Target.