Nightmares.

Trains pov.

After the horribly long plane ride, I was finally in a different country. Right when I got to the baggage claim, I stretched and popped pretty much everything.

I looked around at all of the couples seeing each other, some of them running into each other's arms, and some having a hello kiss.

I realized that Johnnie and I may never have that...ever.

I shook the thought from my head and saw my bag. I grabbed it and set airplane mode off on my phone.

I immediately got a text from Oli.

I'll be right there.

I nodded my head a little bit while reading the text. I started for the entrance of the airport. When I got there I saw Oli. He was looking around and when he saw me he smiled a bit. I smiled back.

When he started to walk towards me, I tried to think of what I was going to say to him.

When he stood in front of me, he engulfed me into a gigantic hug. I stumbled back a little bit, but ended up putting my arms around his waist.

"Welcome home!!!!"" He said happily, in his accent. I immediately started to talk in my original one.

"Thanks...." I replied with. He put his arm around my waist and started to guide me to his car.

When we got there he grabbed my bag and put it in the boot of the car.

"I'm so happy I get to see you again. I hope you like your room. I just set it up on such a short notice, it won't take to long to get to the hou-" I stopped listening after that. I looked over at him. He looked so happy.

-------_______________-------_____________----
There was a chorus of okays and yeahs. I walked back upstairs not wanting to see people. I sat by my window looking out to the clear view of London. It was pretty late so I got changed to pjs and slowly walked downstairs.

 The people were gone and Oli was watching TV. I tapped him on the back and quietly said."I'm going to go to bed .." He nodded and I walked back upstairs. I crawled into the bed. I hugged my hello kitty and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It felt like I was falling, I finally hit the ground and gasped, where was I? I looked around while I stood up, I saw Tony. He was just, starting at me. He smirked and looked over. I followed his eyes and saw Johnnie, my eyes immediately softened.

 I saw that Tony was walking towards him. Johnnie looked over at me scared. I saw what Tony was caring. It was a knife. I suddenly realized what was going on. I tried to run to them, but a force was holding me back. I started to scream but nothing came out. I watched as Tony started to cut Johnnies arms painfully slowly as he cried out in pain.

 I was screaming at Tony to stop, but he would keep going. He finally stopped and looked over at me. He smirked once again and sliced Johnnies throat like it was nothing. He fell to the ground holding his neck, blood going everywhere. I looked over at Tony and he started to do the same to himself. He's completely insane. He finally came to his neck, and looked over at me. 

"I'm sorry." He said to me. He sliced his neck open, blood everywhere immediately. 

There was suddenly a knife in my hand. I couldn't control my hands, it did everything that Tony did. Right before I got to my neck, I woke up. I gasped when I got up and started to scream. The loudest scream I've ever done. A blood curdling scream. 

Oli came in and hugged me immediately. I started to pull on his shirt, still screaming with tears streaming down my face. I ran my hands down his face, making sure he was alive, but making sure that I was alive too. I stopped screaming randomly and started to sob into his chest. Oli looked down at me, having no idea on what to do. He kept hugging me rubbing my back a bit. 

"Are you okay?" He says and I nod even though its a lie.  

He stays there for a little bit more and then gets up to leave. 

"Wait.." I say quieter then I wanted it to be.

He turned around at the door. 

"C-can you stay with me?" I said then realizing how much I sounded like 5 year old. 

He nodded then came back over sitting down on my bed as I got back under the blankets and closing my eyes. 

"I missed you.." He says and then im asleep before I can reply.

----------------------------------

bAM! this chapter has been in my drafts for months but i never really published it but here you go!

word count: 821