Leaveing forever???

I walked into the door and I could instanly smell the strong scent of achol (idk how to spell it )

This isnt gonna be good................

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!!" Tony- I mean dad yelled from the kitchen..

"I-I uh went on that date..... " 

"WELL WHO SAID YOU COULD GO!!!??"  He said while yet agian screaming at me..

"You knew.. You seemed fine about it....."

He raised his hand and slaped me.. Acutally slaped me.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM...."

I ran up and grabbed a bag. I quickly changed and put on a tank top some braclets and skinny jeans with converse. I then grabbed some clothes and two jackets. If they were gonna be like that then im not gonna stay here.

I grabbed my skateboard and a pack of ciggaretes and a lighter. I climbed out of my window and somehow didnt die from jumpping out....

I ran and ran and ran until I couldnt run anymore. 

I relized I had no idea where I was but there was a small motel by me.

I still had some money so I checked in the motel and went to my room. My phone was blowing up so I just turned it off and went to bed.

-----------NEXT MORNING----------------

When I woke up I turned on my phone and saw that I had tons of calls and texts from Kells, SWS, Johnnie, Botdf, Dad, Vic, Mike, Jamie, And Dylan....

I answered Johnnie first..

(you know the drill)

J: Hey...

J: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU 

J: PLEASE TALK TO ME 

J: ARE YOU OKAY??
J: PLEASE JUST TALK TO ME ONCE.. 

J: PLEASE 

TR: Hey.. Im fine.....

He imedintally started replying.

J: Why did you leave.. The guys are worried sick...

TR: Just needed to be away I guess.....

J: I can tell your lying. Where are you??
TR: Im at some motel..... Its near that Mcdonalds .....

J: Im gonna come pick you up 

TR: Okay... 

-------

I waited until he came and then got in the car and pracitlly burst into tears.

"Whats wrong...."

"T-They hate me...."

"No they dont I promise..."
He pulled out of the motel and drove back to his and Bryans appartment.

He picked me .. HE PICKED ME UPPP... If you cant tell I hate being picked up.

"You know I have legs.."
"Oh I know "

He yet still kept holding me and took me into his and Bryans Appartment.

He set me down on the couch and sat infront of me...

"Telll me what happened please..."

"After the date Tony was drunk I guess.. A-and got mad and then slapped me and after that i ran off .." I was crying like crazy.

In 10 seconds I was trying not to go into a Panic attack WHICH OF COURSE DIDNT WORK.

( OHHHH CLIFFHANGER SORTA.... BUT WHATEVER,..... I COULDNT UPDATE OVER THE WEEK CAUSE I WAS AT MY MUMS SOOOOO.. BUT IM REALLY PROUD OF THIS FANFIC)