Marilyn Manson

I woke up by my phone ringing out Antivist. I picked it up.

T: Hey...

J: Heyyy!!! Be ready by 12:00 cause I have a suprise!!!

T: okayyy....

Then he hung up. I got up and grabbed some clothes and took a shower. After I was done I put on black ripped skinny jeans and a Marilyn Manson shirt with tons of braclets.

I looked at my phone for the time and it was 11:59.

I quickly put on my shoes and ran downstairs. As soon as I told Vic I was gonna go with Johnnie he knocked at the door.

I ran over and opened it. "Hey."

"You ready to go?" He said as I walked out the door.

"Yeah. "

We got into the car and started to drive off. I plugged in my phone and played Marilyn Manson cause why the hell not.

We pulled up to a small-ish venue and got out.

He dragged me in and went to the front.

"Well this is your suprise! A Marilyn Manson concert." He said smileing

I smiled and hugged him.

-Skipping the concert-

"I still cant believe MARILYN MANSON TOUCHED MY HANDDD!!!!!!" I pratically screamed in the car. He laughed.

We were on the way to a small pizza place near the venue.

He went in and got a box of pizza. We were gonna go to one of those movie things where you stay in the car.. I dont know the name ...

(A/N OHHHHHHH WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THOSE -eyebrow wiggle-)