The next Morning

Guys, I would put the biggest trigger warning on this chapter, I kind of went all out.

Oh yeah, and if you can, try and read in between the lines.

(Trigger WARNING)

Trains POV

I woke up the next morning with Johnnie looking at me.

"Hi..." I said to him.

"Good morning, beautiful." He told me. I blushed.

I looked around the room, trying to find something for me to wear. I saw that he had a sweatshirt in his hand, I snatched it and held it tight, so he wouldn't take it from me.

"Again...?" He mumbled. I giggled quietly, and looked over at him.

"Do you have anything else I can wear?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked me. I looked over at him in a glare.

"So I'm not walking around your house naked." He nodded understandingly and grabbed some clothes. He threw them at my face as I got up.

"Rude..." I muttered as he laughed. I started towards the bathroom in his room, hearing Johnnie whistle at me. I turned around and glared at him.

He just giggled and motioned for me to go. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair everywhere. I tried to come it through with my fingers.

My eyes widened when I saw a faint outline of her. I looked behind me and nothing was there.

'Just being paranoid.' I thought to myself. 'Are you sure about that?' She said back. I decided to block her out the best I could.

I started to pull on the clothes Johnnie gave me. As I was pulling on the shirt, I saw a hickey the size of fucking Texas on my neck.

Okay. That was really exaggerated, but still. I pulled on the shirt, trying to ignore that too.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Johnnie still laying down on the bed, but he had clothed on. Good.

"Look alive sunshine..." I whispered. He looked over at me surprised.

"109 in the sky, but the pigs won't quit, you're here with me, Dr. Death Defying. I'll be your surgeon, your procter, your helicopter. Pumping out the slaughtermatic sounds to keep you alive. A system failure for the masses. Anti-matter for the master plan. Louder then Gods revolver and twice as shiny. This one is for all you rock-n-rollers, all you crash queens and motor babies. Listen up. The future is bulletproof. The aftermath is secondary. It's time to do it now and do it loud. Killjoys. Make some noise." I recited the wise words of Dr. D. He looked at me, surprised.

"Let's go." I said. He got up, still phased. I giggled at him. We went out to the kitchen, and started to make some food. I wasn't very hungry, so I didn't eat when it was done. Bryan came out and looked at us.

"Could you be any louder?" Was the first thing I heard when he was by us.

I blushed a little bit.

" Would you like us to be louder?" Johnnie asked back, putting his arm around my shoulders. He made a disgusted face and shook his head. I dug my head into Johnnies shoulder and blushed even harder.

"Awww." Johnnie said. I glared at him. I sat down and started to move my fork around my plate.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Bryan said, bits of bacon going everywhere.

"Not hungry." I replied with. I could feel Johnnies eyes burning a hole into my back. I looked over at him and he gave me the look. I shook my head slightly and out my plate in the middle of the table.