They just have to know don't they?

"Seriously I don't.." I said,with it being yet agian not sounding like I meant it..

"Please.. Just tell me.." Vic said not hugging me anymore

I just sighed and handed him my wrist.. Which was the worst choice cause of course he just gasped.

"Please don't tell them.." I said. I didn't want them to take me back to the orphanage..

"I have too.." He,said while getting band aids and putting them on the cuts.

"No.. Please don't you'll take me back to the orphanage..." I said tears already ready to spill.

He stopped and looked me straight into the eyes. "Train we would never take You back. From the short time you've been here I already know your the nicest person on the planet. You shouldn't have to go threw all of this." He said hugging me gently.

-time skip to next week.-

They found out. And now I'm being watched over like a child. I can't be in my room by myself at night anymore or in the bathroom for more than there minuets.

I was awake in Vic's room since he was the one that found out first... And he was like my bestfriend.

I look over and see Vic sound asleep which I take my chance to go find a blade. They took all of my blades and sharp objects away.

I quietly get out of bed and then walk into the bathroom to look for anything sharp. Of course I don't find anything but then I sneak into Jaimie's room.

I look on his desk and find a pencil sharpener which I take and hide in my pockets. I walk back into Vic's room and he's awake.

"Where we're you?" He asked. They do this a lot now

"I just went to get a drink of water." I said. Did I mention that I've already gone shopping and got good at lieing? Well I did.

"Wrist check?" He said. I sighed and showed him my wrist. They didn't know about the cut of my stomach and thighs.

We both fell back asleep. I don't know about him but I had a dreamless sleep

(a/n this sucks but whatever I'll update again tonight)