Luther (Five)

FIVE POV

Can I be honest. Life kinda hard right now. I mean I just solved the apocalypse (they actually stopped it so we're good) and I'm exhausted and on top of that, I have a crush on my best friend, (y/n), she's always been my best friend since birth, by sibling would always say our ship name was 13 because 5+8=13. But the thing is I know she doesn't like me back, there's no way.

  I made my way down to the kitchen where I heard yelling, as I slowly approached the kitchen I could slowly Understand more and more

"YOURE USELESS!" Luther shouted, I was okay with him yelling, I thought he was saying to Klaus or something which would make sense.

"Stop saying that!!" Wait. That's not Klaus. Thats  (y/n). Why is he yelling at (y/n)!

I then heard a loud boom and sounds of things falling of the walls, everything went silent, Luther walked out and made eye contact with me. When I didn't see (y/n) I started to get angry that Luther if yelled at her.

"What did you do" I mumbled

"What?" He asked as if he couldn't hear me.

"What did you do, where is she" he didn't respond, he just walked off.

I walked into the kitchen to see (y/n) on the floor unconscious. He must of thrown her against the wall. I faulty ran to her aid checking her pulse just in case, I started shouting for anyone and everyone hoping she would be alright. Allison was first to walk in soon followed by everyone else except you guessed it, Luther. I was gonna beat his ass.

Time skip——————————-

I waited outside the infirmary for Mom to say she was okay, eventually Luther joined us and I've been glaring daggers at him this whole time. Apparently everyone noticed and asked what happened, after I explained my side of the story Luther explained his...

LUTHER POV
3 hours ago
  I walked into the kitchen to see (y/n), let's say I don't like her, when he were younger she always tried to get in the way and I guess I've always held a grudge against her. I was already in a pissed of mood when I found Klause going through Dads old stuff to pawn or something. (y/n) was making herself a snack when she accidentally dropped one of the plates, I don't know why but it just pissed me if for some reason. So I started yelling her to have better manners while she was yelling at me to grow up and try so it was accident.

"YOURE USELESS" I exclaimed, I guess my true feeling finally slipped out.

"Stop saying that!" She yelled back, she then mumbled something I could t hear but I knew it was something about me

She tried to leave the room but my anger issues got the best of me and I through her against the wall, I hadn't processed what I did until I walked out of the room and saw Five standing there o just couldn't concentrate anymore so I walked away.

  FIVE POV
"Are you kidding me! That why you did it, because she broke a fucking plate! A plate!"

"Five calm down" Allison said trying to comfort me

I was gonna yell at her as well until I heard the infirmary doors open and mom walk out.

"Mom, is- is she o-okay?" I was thinking of the worst, what if she wasn't, I would bury Luther alive if she was injured.

"She's okay hun, you can go see her" she replied with the most gently smile as always

I walked into the infirmary and saw her asleep with cuts all over from the brick wall in the kitchen. As I approached she started to slowly wake up, when she finally did she looked scared and sat up immediately. My first instinct was to run to her and comfort her so I did.

"Shh, shh it's okay, it's okay, you're okay." I whispers caressing her cheek. She melted into my touch and it's like all the sudden she was different person, her eyes filled with anger and I already knew she was thinking about. Luther. I told her that she's fine and she should rest.

(Y/N) POV
I was slowly falling back asleep with fives hand in mine. I wish it was like this all the time with him by my side.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a faint 'I love you' come from beside me I turned to see five almost in tears I immediately wiped the tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly

"I could've lost you because of space ape out there" he responded barely audible

I then invited him to lay in the bed with me I don't know why put it felt like a habit as I put my arm around his torso. As he was about to fall asleep I whispered back 'I love you to' and kissed his forehead. I pulled away but he seems to disagree as he pulled me in and kissed my lips passionately. We pulled away smiling like idiots and talking about how he wanted to kill Luther and such, and then we fell asleep.

———————————————————————————
So I like to concept of this one but I feel like I could've written it a bit better.
Words: 887