Pregnency pt 2 (Aidan)

Y/N POV

Me and Aidan were gonna finally tell all our friends that I'm pregnant, and us being us we wanted to do it in a fun way.

I invited the girls over so Emmy, Eden, Elliot, And TJ. I was gonna do the what's in the box challenge but have the period test in it, of course Eden already knows so she was gonna help me.

Aidan was having all the boys over and I have no clue how he was gonna tell them.

All the girls showed up so we went to the kitchen to film the what's in the box video.

"Okay guys in here today with Emmy, Eden, TJ, and Elliot and we're gonna okay the 'what's in the box challenge.' So we all brought thing to but in the box and we're gonna split up into teams. So I'll be the referee so I'll put all the items in and Emmy and Elliot can be on a team and TJ and Eden." I explained

"Okay so let's get started!" Emmy exclaimed

"Okay so Eden and TJ go first." I said putting in their blindfolds as I led them to both sides of the box. I put in a stuffed animal and I let them begin.

"Okay so it's definitely stuffed." TJ said

"And soft so it might be a blanket?" Eden asked

Time skip~—————————~ 20 minutes~————

We've done a few rounds of what's in the box and now it's time for the big reveal.

"Okay so for the last round it's gonna be all of you going at the same time." I explained, the hall put on their blindfolds as I put the test in the box and they began to play.

"Is that?" Emmy was asking confusion showing in her face. Eden started to snicker as she knew that they were leaving it together.

Emmy took off her blindfold and looked me right in the eye, I nodded and she yelled with excitement causing the others to take of their blindfolds and they saw the test, they all immediately ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug.

"OH MY GOD. I'm gonna be an aunt!!!" Emmy and TJ yelled.

I laughed as we continued to hug and talk about the pregnancy.

AIDAN POV

so today I was having a party with the boys but I was gonna give them all shirts that say 'uncle'  this probably isn't gonna be as planned out as y/n's surprise but it will still work.

They all showed up and we talked for about 30 minutes and then I decided it was time.

"So boy... I got new umbrella accede my shirts you wanna em?" I asked going towards the box

"Yeah sure." Said David

I handed them the shirts and they started to unfold them and once seeing the writing they all stopped looking up at me.

"Are you pregnant?!" Robert yelled

"What! I can't get pregnant Robert that impossible, y/n is." I said as they were all still wide eyed.

They suddenly all started yelling out of excitement.

————————————~~~~~——————————

Y/N POV

today me and Aidan were finally gonna find out the gender of our baby we already had a few names in mind.

Boy
Levi
Noah
Luke

Girl
Kennedy
Saige
Hallie

We just pulled up and Aidan parked the car.

"Are you ready?" He asked grabbing my hand while leading me into the hospital.

"I think so"

He checked us in and held my had as we waited

Time skip~——————————~15 minutes~————

"Y/n and Aidan Gallagher" a nurse said, me and Aidan stood up and made our way to the room.

"Are you guys ready to find out the gender of the baby?" She asked.

"Aidan?" I asked

"Yeah baby?"

"What if we do a gender reveal party instead of finding out right now?" I asked

"I'd love that."

"Okay, so I have the gender, I'll put it in the envelope and then you guys can decide what to do with it okay?" The nurse said handing the envelope to Aidan.

"Thank you." I said walking out and back into the car

Time skip~———————-~1 week~—————————

It was finally the gender reveal party and I was super excited, close family and friends were coming and we were gonna do confetti poppers to reveal the gender.

"Everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for coming and me and y/n are so thankful for all the love we've been getting." Aidan said "so let's begin!"

After getting the confetti poppers ready me and Aidan both had one and I couldn't be anymore excited.

Everyone began to count down.

3

2

1

BLUE confetti filled the air as everyone yelled and Aidan pulled me into the biggest hug every, me and him both in tears from happiness. I was about to pull away until I heard a whisper.

"I think Levi fits well for our son." Aidan whispers before pulling me away and kissing me.

———————————————————————————
Words: 833

Are we okay with the name Levi?

Also should I do like the adventure of pregnancy so like mood swings and cravings and stuff or no?