Best friends brother part 2

Y/N POV

Five just got done exposing, well everything, he explained everything. The apocalypse and the time he spent there, his childhood, his sibling, everything her could think off he told me.

  "So let me get this straight, Luther is a literal monkey, Diego is a cheap Batman?, Dont get on Allison's bad side, you have another brother named Ben?, and Vanya almost destroyed the world?" I asked

  "Yeah pretty much." He said casually

  "So what about you?"

  "Well, I can jump through time and space, I never officially got a name so that's why everyone calls me five. And I'm technically 58."

  "Wow." I said.

  "Yeah, kinda crazy right?" He said laughing causing me to laugh to.  "You have a cute laugh y/n." He said his eyes widening right after.
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud."

  "It's okay, you have a cute laugh too." I said, we were still on his bed so I laid back, I turned to see the time and realized I should probably say bye to Klaus and leave. I began to sit up until a voice stopped me.

  "Where are you going?" Five asked

  "I probably have to go home, I don't have a place to sleep here but I'll probably be back in the morning." I said getting off the bed.

"No. You can sleep In here if you like." He said moving over on his bed. I blushed while I laid down in his bed feeling his arms wrap around me.

Time skip~———————-~Next morning~————~

FIVES POV

I woke up feeling weight in my chest, I look down to see y/n sound asleep, I didn't wanna disturb her by getting up so I just played with her hair.

Klaus walked through the doors suddenly stopping as he saw what was in front of him.

"Klaus... you can't say anything." I said sternly

  "You now I can't keep that promise brother." He said running out of the room. Shit he's gonna tell everyone. My focus was soon broke. As I felt shuffling and I looked to see y/n awake.

  "I heard all of that." She said "he definitely gonna tell."

  "Probably." I said laughing "would that be a bad thing tho?"

  "Absolutely not." She said nestling into my neck as I kissed her forehead

———————————————————————————
Words: 391
Sorry this isn't the best