You guys know eachother?! (Five)

Y/N POV

I ran away from home about 3 months ago because when I told my parents I saw the apocalypse and am now 58 they didn't believe me.

So when I ran away I obviously had to find a job which is hard when you look 13. The only place I could find was a strip club, no no not a striper but serving drinks.

Anyway, I was doing my shift going around to tables serving old men their drinks, I saw a middle aged man waving me over with his very noticeable hand tattoos saying "hello" and "goodbye".  Only to be known as Klaus Hargreaves a common costumer

I approached him giving him a beer and was about to walk away.

"Wait!" Klaus yelled

"Yes? Would you like another a drink?" I asked

"I need an extra drink for my brother he's in the bathroom, and maybe a extra lap dance?." Klaus said laughing.

"You have a brother?" I asked

"Yeah! He's my new drinking buddy! You'll love him!"

"Klaus, I told you I'm not drinking I'm only here to take you home." A young boy said

"I'm sorry but aren't you a little young to be here?"
I asked

  "Aren't you a little young to be working here?" He snapped back.

  "I'm a lot older than you think." I mumbled placing another beer in the table

  "Excuse me?" He asked

  "Listen, you're too young to be In here and I'm gonna have to kick you out." I said staring at him blankly.

  "Five psstt, take her to the back room." Klaus whispered smirking.

  "f-five?" I said shocked

  "Yeah what about it." Five said, I made eye contact with him suddenly remeber ring those green eyes, the eyes of my husband.  Once he looked at me for few seconds he's stern glare slowly calmed down.

"Y/n?" He asked. I nodded almost in tears and he stood up and hugged me.

"Ooo five, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." Klaus asked with a smug smile on his face.

  "Wife Klaus, wife." After a minute or two of hugging he spoke again. "Where have you been? I thought I lost you."

"Here. I looked for and after I told my parents everything they didn't believe me so I ran away."

"I'm so sorry, I messed up the calculations and now we're here."

"It's okay, I found you now that's all that matters."

"You guys know each other?!" Klaus shrieked

"Yes Klaus." Five said not taking his eyes off me. "Come on, I'll take you home, I don't even want to know where you've been sleeping." He said taking my hand and teleporting me back to his house.

"Thank you five." I said hugging him

"Anything for you darling."

———————————————————————————
Words: 464
Request????