Guitar (Aidan)

Y/N POV

  Aidan was on a live stream with his fins while I was laying on his bed scrolling through tik tok.

  "Baby, you okay?" He asked, he always asked that on lives just because he wanted to make sure I wasn't feeling excluded when he takes to his fans and not me. I was completely fine with him talking to his fans.

  "Yeah of course." I said standing up and kissing him on the cheek and then living towards the kitchen to make some lunch.

  I just finished making lunch and I was heading back to the bedroom and heard Aidan playing his guitar.

  "Hey baby, I made lunch." I said placing the plate down on his desk.

  "Thank you love." He said kissing my lips than continuing on with the stream.

Time skip——————1 hour————————

  Aidan ended the live and came to lay down with me. He put his head on my chest.

  "You did great on the guitar today baby." I said kissing his head.

  "You wanna try it?" He asked sitting up and grabbing his guitar.

  "Umm, yeah sure why not" I said as he handed me the guitar. He showed me the hand placements and what to do.

  After 3 hours he taught me the chorus of one of his songs. I began to play the chorus going slowly so I didn't mess up.

AIDAN POV

I watched the love of my life okay my guitar and play my song. I loved her so much and I knew she loved me.

  "Did I do that correctly?" She asked.

  "Yeah you did great baby, that was amazing." I said as I kissed her forehead and took the guitar out of her hands and then kissing her lips passionately. She laid back down taking me with her and placed her head on my chest as I stroked her hair.

———————————————————————————
Words: 315