Spin the Bottle (Aidan)

Y/N POV

Aidan was hosting a party tonight for the young cast of Umbrella Academy, I was obviously gonna go since I've known Aidan forever, we were both on Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn together as well so we're kinda life long friends.

I got there pretty early to help Aidan set up everything such as snacks and drinks and games. When I walked into the house Aidan was setting up some stuff, shirtless, I will admit I think Aidan's pretty hot, I've had a crush on him for a very long time. I didn't realize I was staring until he spoke up.

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" He said waving a hand Infront of my face laughing.

"Hey yeah, I'm here, sorry." I said putting the bags of snacks on the table.

"No problem, I basically set up everything but thank you for bringing the snacks." He said going into his living room.

"Yeah no problem." I signed as I flopped onto his couch turning on a show. He sat down next to me stealing the remote.
"Hey! I was watching that!" I said trying to get the remote back.

"We'll I wanted to watch something else." He said reaching the remote arms length away causing me to crawl over his lap to try and get it, not realizing I was straddling him.

"Oh Um, sorry I didn't mean to-" I said getting off.

"Don't apologize, I didn't mind." He said, I turned to look at him seeing his face turn red. I saw him reaching his hand towards mine u til we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Oh uh, I'll get the door, you probably want to put a shirt back on before the others see, you know they'll make fun of, like usual." The cast had been trying so hard to get me and Aidan together, Eden and TJ keep telling me Aidan has a crush on me but I don't believe that.

"Hey! Everyone come in!" I said opening the door wide enough to welcome everyone in. Weirdly enough Cameron hugged me on his way in, I've also heard he had a crush on me, I don't like him tho so it's always a bit awkward, especially when Aidan's around.

"Hey y/n!" Cameron said letting go and making eye contact with Aidan, suddenly the room felt very tense.

"Anyway, we have several movies to watch and a lot of food to eat so everyone get comfortable!" Me and Aidan had already grabbed a lot of blankets and pillows to set up for everyone.

Eden, TJ, Ethan and Blake were laying on the floor. Me and Aidan were sitting on one couch and Cameron and Dante were sitting on the other.

Halfway through the movie I noticed Aidan would slowly make his way closer to me, I also noticed Cameron glaring daggers at the back of his head.

Aidan did the good old yawning tick leaving his arm behind my neck, I wanted to play along because I wouldn't mind cuddling with Aidan. So, I pretended to be cold and snuggle up close to him and pulled the blanket over us. He decided to shift so he was laying down and my head was in his chest and his arm around my waist. I could feel the stare the Cameron was giving me.

A little while later the movie finished and we all decided to take a break before the next movie. Dante drank all of his root beer so we all decided to use it for spin the bottle. But instead of kissing it was 7 minutes in heaven.

I didn't want to do it as it might make it awkward because we're all coworkers, and I only wanted to do that with one person in the circle.

Eden went first and it landed on the TJ, they went into the closet and were just laughing the whole time so we knew they didn't do anything but probably just gossiped.

"Times up lady's!" Ethan yelled making them come out and sit back down.

A few rounds later of no one actually kissing it was Cameron's turn, the bottle spun and spun and it landed on me. I did not want to go in a closet with him, I knew I was probably gonna get a talk about cuddling with Aidan, I'm not even with Cameron and he's over protective.