Chapstick (Nicky)

(Y/N) POV

Me and my boyfriend Nicky we're just walking into his house after school to go and study. He decided to make some snacks so I went into the living room to talk to Dawn and stuff.

"Hey Dawn!" I exclaimed

  "Hey y/n!" She said back 'guess what"

"What?"

"I got some new flavored chapstick today from that new brand we should see if it's actually flavored!" She said excited

  "Of course! What ones do you got?"

  "Like, Apple, cherry, or banana. Eww, who would make banana chapstick?" She said laughing

  "Haha who knows, I'll take the cherry." I stated

  "Okay here." We tried and it actually had a lot of flavor you could easily tell it was cherry.

  "I gotta be honest Dawn, I was not expecting that to work." I said handing her back the chapstick

  "Me too, you can keep tho don't worry." She said as she handed back the chapstick.

  "Oh sweet! Thank you Dawn love ya!" I said walking towards the kitchen where Nicky was waiting. 'Hey baby"

  "Hi! He said giving me quick peck on the cheek.

  I was about to apply more of the chapstick having it barely touch my lips until he interrupted me.

"What is that?"  He asked confused as I finished putting it on.

  "Chapstick why?" I ask confused, did he not know what chapstick was?

  "But what flavor?" Ohh he was confused in the flavor, that makes more sense.

  "Oh it's cherry, why did you want so-" I wan interrupted by him smashing his lips on mine.

"I like the flavor, you should use it more often so I have an excuse to kiss you all the time." He said rubbing his lips together to smudge the chapstick.

I blushed lightly as he kissed my again heading towards his room to do our work.

——————————————————————————
Words: 308