Nail polish (Nicky)

A/N I haven't seen NRDD in a long time but I still remember how the characters act but not fully so I'm sorry

(Y/N) POV
today I was going over to the harpers house to hangout with Dawn and Mae, hopefully I'd get to see Nicky sense he's kinda my boyfriend now, but shh no one knows.

  I knocked on the door for it to be opens by Nicky who Immediately smiled coming outside with me and closing the door.

"What are you doing? We're suppose to go I-" I asked before I was interrupted by him smashing his lips on to mine, passionate yet soft as he parted slowly.
  "I know, I just know I might not see you today so I wanted to make you get a kiss for today." He responded while whispering so his sibling wouldn't hear.
  "that you bubs" I pecked him on the cheek before moving inside.

Time skip———————————————

  I was with Dawn and Mae while they painted their nails and we all gossiped, I didn't really like my nails painted all that much.

  Of course with my luck they had to bring up if I had a crush.

  "Sooo... (y/n) how's the boy situation" Dawn asked raising and eyebrow

   "Nothing going on right now in all honesty" there's no way she was kinda find out that easily

   "Cmon! We know there's someone." Mae asked almost desperate to hear.

After about 10 minutes of arguing we settled to just leave the topic alone. Mae had to leave so Dawn took her outside to say goodbye, I was not sitting on her bed waiting patiently for her to come back.

  I heard the door open only to reveal Nicky with puppy eyes already on his face.

  "What's up bub?" I asked softly

  "If you didn't get your nails painted, could I possibly do them for you?" He asked shyly

  I've never smiled more, this was literally to cutest thing ever. I went and took the nail polish and we headed to his room, I of course wrote a note for Dawn saying I had to go home so she wouldn't look for me.

   After about 10 or 15 minutes Nicky was officially done with my left had tracing my fingers it was absolute adorable.

  "You know, maybe one day I can put a ring in this hand." He mumble almost as if he was trying not to let me hear, of course I did and I blushed madly

Time skip————————————-

  I was back home only looking at my nails that Nicky painted, he was actually really good at it I was surprised. At that I fell asleep dreaming about the day he would put a ring in my finger.

———————————————————————————
Words: 457
Nickys now in the book! Don't know if I'll do him as often but if you guys want me to I will!