Adventures in preganancy (Aidan)

Y/N POV
~4 months~

  I was cooking some dinner for me and Aidan so when he got home from work it was ready, he doesn't let me cook recently because I'm pregnant and apparently "I need to rest." Which is crazy because I'm only 4 months.

  I began to place plates and silverware on the table when I felt a pound in my stomach. I realized it was the baby's first kick. I rushed to the couch and sat down feeling my stomach as my baby boy continued to kick.

  Ten minutes went by and Aidan finally got home and walked in seeing the plates he approached me, he was probably gonna tell me how I shouldn't cook. He was about to speak until he saw the excitement on my face.

"What's that face for? You seem excited." He said sitting down next to me, instead of responding I took his hand and placed them on my stomach.

  "Oh my god, he's kicking." Aidan said astonished.

After a few minutes we decided to order takeout as Aidan requested, he said he'd much rather have takeout so he can stay by our baby instead of making dinner.

~7 Months~

I woke from the light coming through the window, I turned and saw my husband Aidan peacefully sleeping.

  Me and Aidan were planning on going shopping today for the baby so I got out of bed and started to get ready, I havnt really gone out a lot since the pregnancy. I got on some clothes and styled my hair.

  "Goodmorning." Aidan said wrapping his arms around me and placing his hands in my stomach.

  "Goodmorning!" I said turning around and giving him a kiss.

  "You almost ready to go?" He asked

  "Yeah I just need my shoes." I said, he nodded and headed downstairs.

  I got my shoes and attempted to bend down to tie them, but with my stomach it made it ten times more harder, maybe I need to buy some slip-ons.

  "Aidan!" I yelled

  "Yeah? What's up." He said entering the bedroom.

  "I can't tie my shoes." I said slightly embarrassed.

  "It's okay darling." He said kneeling down and tieing them.

  "I'm sorry." I said

  "What? Why."

  "I can't do anything, you've been doing everything for me an-"

  "Hey hey hey, it's okay, you're doing plenty, you're caring out child! That's amazing!" He said kissing my forehead.

~9 Months~

  My due date is in a few days and I'd be lying if I wasn't nervous, Aidan left for a business trip and was suppose to be tomorrow, of course he didn't want me home alone so he's co stars Emmy and Elliot have been with me helping around the house and such.

  "Goodmorning Emmy!" I said walking into the kitchen.

  "Morning! How do you feel?"

  "Weird, I think that's suppose to happen tho when I'm so close to my due date."

  "Yeah maybe."

Five minutes later I was eating breakfast when suddenly I felt my water break. Shit.

  "Emmy?! Elliot?!?" I yelled

"Yeah?!" They both yelled back running into the kitchen.