Fighting for love (Five)

Everyone is 13 in this one

NO ONE POV
It was a peaceful day in the umbrella academy, Mr Hargreaves was on a business trip and the kid weren't allowed to train without him so they had the month off.

Y/N POV
Luther was in Allison's room probably making out. Eww. Klaus was probably hanging out with Ben somewhere and Vanya was practicing her violin, I was in my room as well as five was, we was sitting at my desk working on some type of math or something, who knows where Diego is.

"Hey, do you have colored pencils?" Asked five.

"Yeah, here." I said pulling out a box from my desk drawer.

Suddenly Diego barged through my door laying face down on my bed. He let out a loud sigh and turned is head to face me and Five.

"Yes Diego?" Five asked slightly annoyed, I didn't know why tho.

"I need to talk to y/n, alone please." Diego stated

"No way, you gonna be a bitch to her." Five said

"No I won't!" Diego argued

"Yes you will!" Five yelled

"No I wo-"

"Enough! It's fine five, he's not gonna do anything."
I cut Diego off not wanting this to go on anymore

"Fine, if he does anything I'm gonna punch him." Five said walking out, he's been protective lately.

"Okay so... I have something really important to tell you." Diego said, I could tell he was getting nervous.

"Okay?"

"So I know dad doesn't allow relationships but-." Suddenly the door literally busted down.

"You're correct! He doesn't so why don't you leave." Five said marching in.

"Five you need to leave." Diego said trying to push him out of the room.

"No! I'm not letting you ask her out!" Five said "she's mine!" He yelled. What? Are they. Fighting over me? I mean I do have crush on both of them, one more than the other.

"I'm not anybody's!" I yelled before this fight got physical.

FIVE ENDING

"Five, can I talk to you." I said.

"Yeah of course, leave Diego." Five said glaring at Diego. Diego left after more arguing.

"Thank you. I honestly didn't want that conversation to continue, it would've been awkward saying no." I said

"Wait, yo-you we're gonna say no?" Five asked stepping closer.

"Yeah, I don't really like him that way."

"So then.. who do you like?"

"You." Wait, did I just say that?! What do I say.
"I-I mean I do-don-" I was got off by a soft feeling on my lips, five started leading me back to my bed without breaking the kiss as he slighting pushed me down on it as he stopped kissing me and layer my head on his chest.

"Y/n?" He asked

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course." I said kissing him

DIEGO ENDING

"Five, leave." I said sternly

"Fine, do what you want, I don't care anymore you two have fun." He blinking out of the room.

"Umm. An-anyway, I was gonna ask you something." Diego stuttered

"And that was?"

"So I know dad doesn't allow dating but maybe you would want to be my girlfriend, we could keep it a secret we would just have to have Five stay quiet."

"I would love to be your girlfriend." Suddenly his lips were in mine.

———————————————————————————
Words: 561