Can you come over, please?(Five)

TW: MENTION OF ABUSE
(Everyone is age 13)

Y/N POV
         I huddled under my dark gray bed sheets as I heard my fathers muffled screams and loud bangs through the door. I hated living with him, I wished so badly that my mother would've let Sir Reginald adopt me, but she sadly declined but allowed him to enroll me in his academy, now I'm here.

       Eventually my father had stopped, he probably wouldn't have even started if my mom was still alive. I was deciding how I should sneak out to get to class today, no way I was going through the front door with my dad down stairs unless I use my powers, which is hallucinations, I could make him literally nothing, but eventually he'd notice I would be gone and that would be bad when I get home.

     I'm on the second floor, if I jump it's probably not gonna end the best as I am very very clumsy. I picked up the phone in my room deciding how I should call.

  "Please pick up please pick up." I repeated hoping it was the one I hoped.

  "Hello?" Said a familiar voice

  "Vanya! Hey could you possibly give the phone to five for me? It's kinda urgent."

"Sure? But shouldn't you be on your way here? Class is about to start." Vanya asked slightly worried, her and five were the only ones aware of my home life, but I think Reginald slightly caught on when I came to class with a bruised eye last month.

  "Yeah that's why I need five."

"Oh okay, one sec." I heard Vanya muffling yelling fives name and then a whoosh sound coming through the phone.

"Y/n? Hey what's going on, you should be here by now." Five asked

"Can you come over, please? I can't get out of the house." I asked trying not to make it obvious my father was mad.

"Why can't you get out? I know you have trouble jumping out the window... but what about the front door?" He asked, I could sense his smirk through the phone after the window part, he's seen me fall out of it several times.

"Could you just please come over and get me-." I couldn't even finish my sentence before he was in my room.

"Hello darling." He said as he fell to the floor.

"Great landing." I said not amused at all as I helping him off the floor.

  I was about to say something else before I heard footsteps stomping up the stairs, I ran to lock my door and push my desk against it. I turned to see fives angry yet sad face.

"He's mad again?" He asked slowly as to not make me upset.

"Can we just go please." I really did not want to have this conversation. Again.

"I can't I something about it? I know you hate him, if he's gone you can live with us. Please?" He asked slightly begging, he hated my dad as much as I did.

"Y/n!! Open this Godamn door!" My dad yelled trying to open the handle.

"Okay come on." Five said putting his hand in mine.

Next thing I knew we were in the academy, I realized i forgot the y I from but im sure I could borrow one of Allison's.

"Number five, you know better then to leave without permission." Reginald said as he started to walk into the room, his gaze softened as he saw five holding hand, if he didn't know about my life before he sure did now.

"Number eight, go borrow one of number threes uniform please." He said glancing at me.

"Yes sir." I said walking up the staircase to Allison's room.

FIVE POV

"I'm sorry dad, she called saying she needed help an-"

"I know number five, I know what's going on, if she needs help getting out, you have my permission to help her." Reggie said walking towards the training room.

I turned seeing y/n walk down the stairs in uniform.

"You ready?" She asked, I don't know how she can hide it so well, it honestly amazes me, but also makes me feel even worse for not doing more for her.

"Ready." I said letting her lead me to the training room.

——————————————————————————
Words: 719
Long time no seeee, sorry I got out of the habit of writing this book but I'll try harder.

Any request? I'm also willing to write another imagined book about another character/actor if you guys want! Let me know!