pt 1 .

Karen ♥︎....

Kimberly was taking me on a nice date and i was excited... we haven't really done anything recently and i was pretty upset, at the same time i was getting tired of pussy .. but Kimberly was the love of my life and i couldn't hurt her .

"Karen you ready baby ? ."

"Yes i'm ready ."

She opened the door and walked me out .. Kimberly was so respectful and loving , that's what made me fall in love with her . we headed to the car and she opened the door for me .

" Go ahead baby girl ."

"thank you baby "

The whole ride was very silent , i wondered where she was taking me for our date she was always surprising me with something . I was hoping after our date we would go home and have some incredible sex but Kim was brushing me off a lot lately so i knew it most likely wouldn't happen tonight .

"Okay we here close your eyes ."

"Oh lord ."

"Don't be scared i'm right here you won't fall "

"Okay you almost there ."

" Open your eyes ."

"BABYYYY  " i said with puppy eyes , "Oh my god this is a beautiful come on let's go in ."

We walked in this big nice fancy restaurant it had pretty white lights and sparkles on the chairs  it was so beautiful . We sat down looked at the menu and waited for the waitress to come over .

" Wow... thank you baby this is beautiful ."

"Of course anything for my queen , there's the waitress ."

"Hello ladies what would you guys be ordering on this lovely night ?."

"you go first Karen ."

"Umm can i have the rice and shrimp with a coke ? ."

"Okay and what would you like ?."

"Uhh the same thing ."

"Okay coming right up ."

"look at you trying to be like me " i said with a  wide smile .

"You know whatever you get is good "

While we waited for our food we sat there laughing and talking about a lot of stuff , it felt good to have a long talk with her because she's a very private person and keeps her feelings to herself .

"Alright ladies here's your food enjoy !."

"Thank you " we both said

I started eating right away because i was starving .. felt like i haven't ate in years , i started to notice that Kim was staring at me so i looked up .