pt 3.

It was the next morning and my body was so sore .. i almost forgot about what me and Drew had did last night i went to the bathroom to put on some shorts with a big t shirt, kim comes behind me .

"Morning baby ."

"Morning boo " i said with a slight smile

"I'm really sorry for last night bae ... work being stressing me out lately ."

"I told you babe it's fine i understand."

"Uh uh , i'm not gonna let that slide come here"

She picked me up and put me on the bathroom sink , i wasn't in the mood to have sex with her but i just went along , she slowly starting playing with my clit "Ki-kimmy-" she laid her tongue on my soft spot causing me to moan loudly , "MHMH FUCK " .

It was so long since we had sex , i missed her love the way she did it this time was different .. like she took some time to practice but i didn't care .

"Mhmhm Kimmmm fuck " she came up to my face pressing her lips against mine while fingering me , "i'm about- to -cum mhmhm " she went in and out of me making me finally hit my orgasm. i started dripping all over the bathroom sink , she started licking it up "mhmh baby you taste good " i was even more sore now .. i got down from the sink and kissed her

"Thank you i needed that baby " i walked out the bathroom watching her bite her lip and stare at my ass, i walked in the kitchen to get a snack and noticed Drew was on his laptop on a meeting , i ran back to our room and seen Kim on the same meeting . " you in a work meeting baby " i whispered , "yes i'll be done in about an hour close the door for me baby " i closed the door and ran back into our front room .

I walked over to Drew on the couch , "Turn your camera off " i whispered in his ear , "Why ? " , "Cause i said so " " Karen it needs to stay on this is an important meeting for work with kim . " okay fine " , i pulled his pants down and got on top of him , " Kar- Karen what are you doing " , "Shhh" I began to ride his dick going up and down , "Karen-Mhmh - Fuck"

"You wanna bend me over don't you daddy ," i whispered , i started going into circles making him moan "Fuck Karen " As i was riding him i heard kim call his name . "Brother are you there ? i think our wifi is acting up again he should re connect soon ." , "I'm-im- I'm here"

"Brother your going in and out " , "Mmh yess ride that dick baby girl " he whispered in my ear making my pussy leak , "cum in this pussy daddy " i whispered back , i started going up and down again but faster "I'm about-cum Drew."

"Yes we are in the same house i'll go check on him in a sec to see what's going on Sir " , While Kim was talking on the meeting i released my juices all over Drew's dick "Uhhh Dreww" i kept on going and he nutted all in me .

"Good job Daddy " i said while pulling up my shorts and winking at him , kim was coming down the hallway and Drew quickly pulled up his pants , "Yo Drew what's going on with your computer man ? Mr Brown keeps calling your name and he's getting no response ."

"My bad my computer kept going in and out" he says while staring at me , i bit my lip . "Alright bro i'll tell him just hurry and get back in the meeting " , kim walked away and i went into the kitchen and sat on my phone waiting for Drew to get out the meeting .

20 mins later ...

I seen Drew finally close his lap top and started walking to me in the kitchen .

"Just know i'm fucking that pussy up tonight for what you pulled in my meeting a few minutes ago ." he says while choking me

"Cant wait Daddy " I said while walking away

I really thought about this scene when Drew said "just know i'm fucking that pussy up for what you pulled in my meeting a few minutes ago " 😭😭.